Today's the day

Murray said: “From my point of view, as a bidder, I want the squad to stay intact. That’s my starting point.

yesterday i was told 3 official bids had been made for the club despite the administrators insisting no offers where on table yet.

has Paul Murray just confirmed he has bid for club with his statement

Raman has just tweeted the administrators have told SPL clubs at Hampden they don't believe we'll go down liquidation route. OK, so not new News as such, but every reiteration of that by the administrators is good in my eyes.

Raman has just tweeted the administrators have told SPL clubs at Hampden they don't believe we'll go down liquidation route. OK, so not new News as such, but every reiteration of that by the administrators is good in my eyes.

It is always good to hear

I think this is big, the biggest and best news we have heard since this kicked off. Would they really jeopardise their careers if they didn't think this was true? Is there a White Knight?

This news gave me a pretty swift erection if i'm honest

I think this is big, the biggest and best news we have heard since this kicked off. Would they really jeopardise their careers if they didn't think this was true? Is there a White Knight?

This news gave me a pretty swift erection if i'm honest

I was about to "agree" with your post, but the last sentence prevented that, what with being female hahaha

While I am obviously praying the club is saved, watching Whyte walk away with a bag full of money is going to be frigg'n sore.

I hope the Police piss on his parade.

While I am obviously praying the club is saved, watching Whyte walk away with a bag full of money is going to be frigg'n sore.

I hope the Police piss on his parade.

Yip, may be you could look at it as him actually being a good thing in the end, no the way he treated and used us, but the fact he sort of stabilised the club again and got us into the hands of people we can trust?

I dont see where PaulMurray gets spending £20-£30 Million on players that would probably be getting released anyway , Broadfoot , Alexander ,Little ,Papac etc etc

I dont see where PaulMurray gets spending £20-£30 Million on players that would probably be getting released anyway , Broadfoot , Alexander ,Little ,Papac etc etc

He means replacing. To make Rangers a force, he estimates he would need to spend that to create a backbone of players + some new stars. If we can keep Papac, Alexander, Little (sorry Kirk, not a huge fan) then we can invest in quality additions to the team. Personally I LOVE Papac. I think Alexander has done little to nothing wrong as our reserve, and I'm liking little at the moment.