Helping the club right now - Rangers TV subscriptions

Many people have asked how to instantly help the club with money.

While the various schemes and ideas have been floating about, the administrators said that the revenue they can use instantly is indeed ticket sales, buying items from the club shops, using hospitality and the like.

I got into contact with David Melvin of the Rangers media team and asked him whether subscriptions to the RangerTV services would help too and his reply was:

Yes, a subscription to RangersTV is one way to help the club, and the money from a subscription comes to the club directly.

So if people like to invest some money - starting at a moderate 3.99 a month - here's another chance.

Of course, listening to Tom Miller & Co. on Rangers Radio and/or watching the games live is a jump in quality to what you are offered somewhere else.

Rangers TV / radio

I've just spent well over £100 from our online shop buying t-shirts and shorts for my holiday in Florida coming up soon :)

When you going to Florida?? I'm going aswell and bought some t-shirts and shorts aswell on Saturday :)

When you going to Florida?? I'm going aswell and bought some t-shirts and shorts aswell on Saturday :)

Going over 1st April for 2 weeks mate, staying in a villa in Formosa gardens not far from the Disney parks :)

I'm going over in September, staying on international Drive near the upside down house :) think its called wonder works and near my local which will be the miller ale house :)

I see it on the map, i'll take a drive up there one of the days for a drink or 2, the wife can drive back :)

I take it you've been to Florida before? it's my first time and going with my wife and wee boy aged 7, something to look forward to!