At this moment in time weâ??re wounded, thereâ??s no doubt about that. There are probably one or two people out there enjoying it. Maybe one or two are having a wee fly kick. I would suggest to them to have a right good kick now because weâ??re not going to be where we are for a long time.

â??I donâ??t want to elaborate on who has had a kick at us â?? it will just go down avenues I donâ??t want to go down. Letâ??s just say, while weâ??re down there weâ??re having a look up and seeing what weâ??re seeing.â?

Everyday we have some one new crawling out of a hole to stick the boot in, Rod Petrie has added his name to that list with his views that Rangers have damaged the "Sporting Integrity" of the Scottish game.

I hope all the good bears are taking note - Some masks have well and truly slipped.

I would like to see how clubs would cope if we stopped taking the largest travelling support in the country to their grounds.

Yeah, we all said this a few days ago - that McCoist knew this was coming and got his comments in quickly - we didn't know why at the time but we did in the days that followed.

I would like to see how clubs would cope if we stopped taking the largest travelling support in the country to their grounds.

But, but, ... but if Rangers drop out of the title picture, you know, fans would suddenly sense that there is more competition for places and the SPL suddenly becomes far more competitive and can attract better players and thus more people will flood into the grounds and the SPL will flourish! That is what will happen! Rest assured!

Now back to reality.

Without Rangers Scottish football will die.

And I'd be glad to see that happen now. If we left it and joined England.

If we get through this in one piece and come out the other end, I will forever have a bitter feeling about the Scottish game, given the sheer volley of bile coming our way from everyone else.

The only 2 people so far who have acted with any decency have been Mulgrew and Leishman.

But, but, ... but if Rangers drop out of the title picture, you know, fans would suddenly sense that there is more competition for places and the SPL suddenly becomes far more competitive and can attract better players and thus more people will flood into the grounds and the SPL will flourish! That is what will happen! Rest assured!

Now back to reality.

Exactly Mate...

That's right up there with "We don't need Rangers we have an individual plan to keep us running"...

Ok Peter..

How would you make up for the lack of tv revenue?

How would you keep fans interested in a league with no major rivals?

What calibre of player could you attract in a league without Rangers?

If we were to along the lines of bigger crowds due to a sense of optimism amongst supporters why are the Aberdeen, Dundee United and Hearts fans of this world not filling their grounds every week to give their club more money at a time where the old firm are no longer spending big.

If these teams filled their grounds week in week out they wouldn't only compete if we were to disappear but instead they may compete here and now.

People seems to be deluded and have adopted a tunnel vision way of thinking recently

</end rant>

Without Rangers Scottish football will die.

And I'd be glad to see that happen now. If we left it and joined England.

If we get through this in one piece and come out the other end, I will forever have a bitter feeling about the Scottish game, given the sheer volley of bile coming our way from everyone else.

The only 2 people so far who have acted with any decency have been Mulgrew and Leishman.

Chose his words wisely...

He never once said he sympathised with us... he actually put emphasis on how he felt sympathy for Wylde, but that's anther point entirely

Chose his words wisely...

He never once said he sympathised with us... he actually put emphasis on how he felt sympathy for Wylde, but that's anther point entirely

I swear I heard him he 'hoped things turned out well there' (there being Rangers)