Where does all this leave Ally?

This is the point I was going to make but it could be down to players as well. I really thought some togetherness would have came about the squad in the last month but results have been poor. If some players 'gave up' then McCoist isnt accountable for that but he does pick the team and tactics.

Ally's reign has been tough to judge. Very poor start in pre season and in europe, then an absolute flying spell in the league, some dodgy home results, out of 2 cups with poor results, administration - awful results. We dont know how he gets on behind the scenes with certain people and whether that had an effect but his tactics have been wrong. 2 best outfield players were taken away from him (Jelavic sold, Naismith injured) so thats always going to hurt.

Personally I hope he gets a fair crack at it again and then we can judge him. If he persists with 2 LBs etc then we will know he isnt the right man, but if we get results like Aug - Nov then it cant get much better in the league.

If he is still the man I do hope he brings in a stronger Assistant manager though, he still looks like he needs that solid experience man to help him make a tactical change when required.

I would love Ray Wilkins in to do just that but he wouldn't touch us unless A we had plenty cash to pay him and B while we're in crisis.

I can still dream!

You seem keen to avoid giving any answers over the points i have made mate. He has all the respect he needs for what he did as a player, but we are talking about how Ally has been as a manager.

The only exaggerationis your defending of him withour giving anything to back it up.

What? I give you a decently reasoned answer to one of your one line insults which makes the BBC headlines look flattering for us and I'm not backing it up? Where are you backing your stuff up? Come on, I want a proper answer to my points about the pub teams.

The point is to respect Ally as a friend of the club and in turn, us. Instead of criticising him you are insulting him. Rangers being put out by a pub team is something a Tim would say - is it not? Not something a friend of the club would say - unless it was true. Your facts are wrong and therefore so is your case.

Hyperbole can be a useful tool but it's very poor form in this case.

Edited by calscot

Ok even if we leave alone your how could i put it rubbish about results in europe, please explain the domestic results and style of play?

Why don't you explain your point first? Or have you nothing to back it up?

What I give you a decently reasoned answer to one of your one line insult which makes the BBC headlines look flattering for us and I'm not backing it up? Where are you backing your stuff up. Come on, I want a proper answer to my points about the pub teams.

The point is to respect Ally as a friend of the club and in turn, us. Instead of criticising him you are insulting him. Us being put out by a pub team is something aTim would say - is it not? Not something a friend of the club would say - unless it was true. Your facts are wrong and therefore so is your case.

Hyperbole can be a useful tool but it's very poor form in this case.

Mate i expected better from you, something a tim would say? What is this FF or RM?

The 2 teams that put us out in europe were pub teams compared to the size and wages paid by Rangers, fact.

I think my first point and the list of failing from Ally is my backing up of my points mate.

By the way facts about Ally's results and short comeings as a manager are not insults, there just facts mate.

I dont expect you to come back with anything as you have nothing to comeback with, you have showed this already and the results speack for themselves in terms of Ally. But dont start the tim and media stuff mate, it's a joke.

Mate i expected better from you, something a tim would say? What is this FF or RM?

Not calling you a Tim - but why use their type of insults against your own club? It's a valid point. Come on surely you get it? Don't give me that FF crap. Poor, poor defence.

The 2 teams that put us out in europe were pub teams compared to the size and wages paid by Rangers, fact.

That doesn't even make the slightest sense. Compared to Rangers they were who they were. IE the Champions of Sweden and Slovenia's most successful club. I fail to see how they were pub teams. Your local pub team must be awesome and play in front of at least 8000 people.

Here's a wee bit of football wisdom for you: the club with the most money and the most fans doesn't always win. That's lucky for us as we've won the last three SPL titles while Celtic have had the most fans and money. By your logic we should only be aiming for second place - hasn't Ally achieved that?

I think my first point and the list of failing from Ally is my backing up of my points mate.

You don't back up a point in five words or so, even you should know that. Otherwise my first reply to you should need no more explanation.

By the way facts about Ally's results and short comeings as a manager are not insults, there just facts mate.

The point is they are not facts. Not even close. Rangers were not put out of Europe by pub teams. It's a non-fact.

Falkirk did not play their U21 team. It's a non-fact.

"Tatics??? none." You call that a fact?

"Signings???????" And this?

I dont expect you to come back with anything as you have nothing to comeback with, you have showed this already and the results speack for themselves in terms of Ally. But dont start the tim and media stuff mate, it's a joke.

Sorry mate, but all you have is insults to Ally and you've shown nothing else except a hell of a lot of irony.

Can you tell me what kind of person this sounds like, "Ha ha. Pumped out of Europe twice by a couple of pub teams"?

Not calling you a Tim - but why use their type of insults against your own club? It's a valid point. Come on surely you get it? Don't give me that FF crap. Poor, poor defence.

That doesn't even make the slightest sense. Compared to Rangers they were who they were. IE the Champions of Sweden and Slovenia's most successful club. I fail to see how they were pub teams. Your local pub team must be awesome and play in front of at least 8000 people.

Here's a wee bit of football wisdom for you: the club with the most money and the most fans doesn't always win. That's lucky for us as we've won the last three SPL titles while Celtic have had the most fans and money. By your logic we should only be aiming for second place - hasn't Ally achieved that?

You don't back up a point in five words or so, even you should know that. Otherwise my first reply to you should need no more explanation.

The point is they are not facts. Not even close. Rangers were not put out of Europe by pub teams. It's a non-fact.

Falkirk did not play their U21 team. It's a non-fact.

"Tatics??? none." You call that a fact?

"Signings???????" And this?

Sorry mate, but all you have is insults to Ally and you've shown nothing else except a hell of a lot of irony.

Can you tell me what kind of person this sounds like, "Ha ha. Pumped out of Europe twice by a couple of pub teams"?

Ok mate prob better to leave it at that. You just refuse to live in the real world, thats your call mate.

Your one of these guys that thinks you have to give Ally a free pass for the rest of his life due to his actions as a player.

If you cant see Ally has been a disaster then you need to get your head out the sand mate, he has been we can all see this.

We're not in the same world that's for sure. Note to self, stop trying to rationalise with people from different planets...

Snylde comments, class mate.

One last point to you, i have given you lots of reasons why Ally should not be the boss next season. Your only reason he should be is he is a Rangers legend as a player. Enough said i think.

Snylde comments, class mate.

Sorry don't know what that means.

One last point to you, i have given you lots of reasons why Ally should not be the boss next season. Your only reason he should be is he is a Rangers legend as a player. Enough said i think.

One last attempt then (will I never learn?).

I didn't once say Ally should stay on. I just said any criticism should be done with respect and kept real. I don't know whether he should stay on as, as far as I'm concerned, the game is a bogey, and I can make no judgement based on this season.

Ally has been given a football equivalent of the Kobayashi Maru but unlike Kirk, he can't change the program to win.