Where does all this leave Ally?

Just getting things back to the subject of football, I'm wondering where this season's performances on the pitch mean for Ally's future?

I'll preface this by saying we obviously have to take the off-field situation in to account, but is there a danger that we let this overshadow the fact that we've been dumped out of Europe twice by teams with far less resources than us and blow a lead in the title which could have left us still in the chase for the sole even after the 10 point deduction?

There's been some fairly abject performances along the way and while McCoist's leadership skills off the park during this time of crisis are to be commended, has he shown enough to be given another chance?

There's absolutely no question he'll be given another chance. Was he ever given a chance in the first place? The Papac and Wallace combo , while baffling to us laymen, is no reason to write Ally off. Remember the '15 point' lead'? Walter played silly buggers half the time in our eyes and look what happened there.

BTW Zappa, echoes of Lemmon....(insert smilie)

Imo if Ally is given another chance it will be shocking. Yes he will always be one of the greatest Rangers on the park, but off it?? He has been a disaster.

Out of europe to 2 pub teams.

Out of the league cup to a u21's Falkirk team.

Lost a point gap of min 9 possible more to celtic.

Out of the Cup at home to Dundee Utd, out played for the 90 mins.

Tatics??? none.

Signings???????

No i'm sorry we will waste another year if he is allowed another season.

Imo if Ally is given another chance it will be shocking. Yes he will always be one of the greatest Rangers on the park, but off it?? He has been a disaster.

Tatics??? none.

Signings???????

I think the quality of your argument here is about as good as that of your ability to write... Like people have been saying, with friends like this, who needs enemies?

Tatics??? none.

Signings???????

Harsh. We OWE it to him to give him another chance.

Harsh.

...but unfortunately true!!!

Being optimistic, I really hope that he CAN turn the team around, but it doesn't look likely. There are a lot of MAJOR off field stuff events which are obviously going to have an impact, but when the team doesn't appear motivated when playing at home, in front of a capacity crowd full of support for the team, it does get worrying!!!

I think the quality of your argument here is about as good as that of your ability to write... Like people have been saying, with friends like this, who needs enemies?

Ok mate sorry if i'm not up to your standards, whatever they are.

Now do you disagree with any of the points i have made?