Good news for a friday morning?

Here's what i've posted on the Rangers FB page i help run

Good morning. It's all good news for you.

The most important bit of information i can give you is that the administrators are saying is highly unlikely that CW is any sort of Creditor to the club so we don't owe him anything. On the contrary, he could owe US money.

This is brilliant news as the HMRC have categorically stated they wouldn't do a deal with CW in place.

It now seems that even if we are found guilty we will be able to pay off the debt in instalment and we could even only pay back 10P in the pound which means we only owe them £4.9 million of the big and i'd hope roughly £1.2M of the wee tax case (no one seems to know exactly how much the wee tax case is) This will now mean that the interested parties looking at us will step up and talk to the administrators "officially" i feel because it is the HMRC case that would hold back any new prospective owners making a bid while we're in administration

Administration have also said that it looks like we will have a new owner by the start of may. There's a "handful" of interested buyers, some we as the public are aware of, some we have not, some in the UK some abroad, which is very interesting. They also hint that there some very rich people looking at us but don't want their names put out there, which is very normal when you buy a big business. This was absolutely wonderful to hear this morning.

They also hinted that the reason they said we had "48 hours to find a buyer" was to force peoples hands, mainly the Blue Knights, a game of poker and mind games, which for us is toucher but a necessary evil in this game unfortunately, and once this is all done and dusted i'm sure the administrators will apologise for putting us through the mill like that

I picked up that they actually think the Blue Knights might be doing this to "get in the papers", although i'm not 100% that they mean the Blue Knights themselves, it might be someone else (I'll post the links i got my info from in replies to this post) But what ever they mean, i now actually believe they are doing it for the good of Rangers football club, which is you and i, and not working for CW, why else would they say he's not a main creditor?

*****WE ARE NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET PEOPLE SO DO NOT READ THIS AND THINK,"YES WE ARE NOT GOING TO GO INTO LIQUIDATION THIS COULD STILL HAPPEN*******

It also looks like the players will now take the wage cuts therefore keeping this squad we have together till the end of the season, which is a must for us to be able to find a buyer, in fact it's essential, forget about ability, we want a sellable commodity and with out a team of first team player we are not as sellable to anyone.

The HMRC have to be thanks for being so helpful to us. This was not their fault/. it's simple, we should have paid our taxes in both the big and small tax case. So please never ever call them cunts. CW pissed them off big time but it seems that the tax people, and i'm talking right up to the powers that be in the tax section of The houses of Parliament BTW know that we got "stung" be previous and current owners, they know who we are and what we mean to millions of people, and they've said,"We don't want an institution like The Rangers to go out of business"

The administrators have taken a bit of stick over the last few days, it seems to me that they had to do and say what they did to weed out the potential buyers that were full of shit, and to actually bring the genuine bidders to the table. I k ow a lot of you say,"They should tell us who the bidders are" Unfortunately it doesn't work like that, people don;t want to show their hands to other bidders who'll then undercut them.

To round up what i've said, the light at the end up the Tunnel has got significantly brighter today, but still be on your guard for bad news, don't let this post make you think that we're saved. We're not until we see the new owner in the Blue Room in front of the press. I know we've been there and bitten by CW, but i'd doubt very much the admin guys will let that happen again, they will go right through a new owner, bigtime.

I hope this puts you lot in a good mood for your friday.

All the best

Frankie (links to follow)

Given the news we've been subjected to recently this all seems a little too positive.

If HMRC will deal assuming Whyte is gone then this has to be expedited as soon as possible. If there are interested big hitters out there from both here and across the pond and perhaps farther afield then that is excellent news. Perhaps Alastair Johnston is involved with the US bids. I think he's been proven 100% right about his concerns over Whyte and has gone pretty quiet since slating him in the first week of administration.

We also hear reports that McGregor, Davis, Whittaker and Naismith have agreed to the wage cuts we all hope will see minimal if any redundancies.

If you add in reports in The Scotsman that the ticketus deal is also on very shaky ground and administrator Paul Clarks interview from the BBC last night it's all rather positive.

I await however, some bad news to follow this as the media will not allow this positivity to continue.

Feel a bit better myself with the statements etc.

One thing, does anyone else read the statements and interviews from the administrators, and find they sometimes contradict what they have said previously, or each other.

I know it's fast moving but sometimes it doesn't make sense.

I await however, some bad news to follow this as the media will not allow this positivity to continue.

Agreed. I've already been told this morning our name is forever shamed. So said the tim calling the kettle black. :D

My response went along the lines of 'bloodstained poppy banners anyone?'

This news is so good that I can't completely believe it. But I have hope!

One thing, does anyone else read the statements and interviews from the administrators, and find they sometimes contradict what they have said previously, or each other.

I find Clark a lot more reassuring than Whitehouse. Maybe it's good cop v bad cop.

Yeah, I was saying that yesterday on Twitter.

Like you say obviously the situation is a fluid one but I think sometimes less would be more from these guys. In saying that, there are clearly games being played between all the parties.