who would you like to own us?

Who would you like to own us  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to own us

• Blue Knights
    • Brian Kennedy
    • Americans

Worked it out. As it says on the tin

Can one of the admin please change the title of this thread to "who would you like to own us? please

Edited by pete
Dumb Fucker

Worked it out. As it says on the tin

Can one of the admin please change the title of this thread to "who would you like to own us? please

I think everyone can change the title of a post\thread they have made. If you press edit post and then Go Advanced the part containing the title opens up.

A very tricky one to answer at the moment. Mainly due to the fact that nothing has been confirmed about the US interest.

If the AEG interest is true, I think it would be fantastic for the club. This is a group who like to make money in this sector. I can't see them investing ££££££m's in the playing squad, but I could see them ensuring stability in the squad, and the club as a whole producing a profit - which can then be used to fun transfers.

I would also predict a lot of other revenue streams being opened up, which can only be good for the club.

The one thing I do know for sure is that I don't want the BK's - I believe that there intention is good, but I don't believe that their bid is strong enough, and the vision clear enough - there also appears to be a number of similarities with CW's initial takeover methods.

A very tricky one to answer at the moment. Mainly due to the fact that nothing has been confirmed about the US interest.

If the AEG interest is true, I think it would be fantastic for the club. This is a group who like to make money in this sector. I can't see them investing ££££££m's in the playing squad, but I could see them ensuring stability in the squad, and the club as a whole producing a profit - which can then be used to fun transfers.

I would also predict a lot of other revenue streams being opened up, which can only be good for the club.

The one thing I do know for sure is that I don't want the BK's - I believe that there intention is good, but I don't believe that their bid is strong enough, and the vision clear enough - there also appears to be a number of similarities with CW's initial takeover methods.

Yeah i know it's hard to say, i just put it out there as a general opinion of what people are thinking today

Yeah i know it's hard to say, i just put it out there as a general opinion of what people are thinking today

Also adding to the mix....rumours are reporting 2 possible bids from the US - AEG & Fortress.

There is also the reported interest from Singapore....

I think everyone can change the title of a post\thread they have made. If you press edit post and then Go Advanced the part containing the title opens up.

Have to say that wasn't available a month or so ago.

Voted for Brian Kennedy from the poll

would need to know more on American interest to decide on them, Blue Knights I feel are doing it for all the right reasons but don't inspire me with confidence that they could take the club forward.