who would you like to own us?

Who would you like to own us  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to own us

• Blue Knights
    • Brian Kennedy
    • Americans

I haven't voted yet because I don't know what the American offer is. If it was AEG I would jump at it but it seems totally unclear what the Fortress role is.

I am certainly not into the ticketus deal although it may be the best way forward for a supporters role. It just seems like more loaning to me.

The Singapore offer doesn't look to carry a great deal of wealth either so it would be Kennedy or the Americans for me.

Hard to believe not more people want TBK's to be honest.

Not really.....so far they have put forward a very weak proposal IMHO. They don't have any real financial muscle behind them with regard to investment. Ticketus will be providing initial funds for the take over and running cosrs then fans will be stumping up the rest.

Obviously the details of the of the other bids is still unknown, but this poll still shows that folk would rather opt for the unknown that go with the BK's offering.....

The names of the bidders do not concern me. I am not convinced with the Blue Knights at all. I do not know what financial footing they have, I'm not convinced on their initial fan share scheme. I do not like the Ticketus connection.

Whoever buys us WILL NEED to invest a lot of money. We DO NOT want to end up back here, we need to come out of admin paying our debts/dues (when confirmed and in a way we can) with our heads held high. We have been mauled recently. We need a strong Rangers and a big FUCK YOU to the haters.

The Blue Knights plan doesnt look a million miles away from what Craig Whyte actually did. Do we still trust him ?

It looks like the Blue Knights are not providing any of their own cash (other than guarantees) and fan funds.

Not exactly a compelling reason to back them. Seems that those backing them are doing so primarily due to the prise of fan participation - and that, for me, isnt enough of a reason to back them.

Guest Dutchy

Alternatively, do you know the motives of the far eastern bidders, or indeed the American one. Sport in America is so money orientated, that baseball clubs, and I thing football clubs in the MSL can be uprooted and moved to entirely diffirent cities.

The Glazier brothers have Man Utd up to their eyeballs in debt and it's only the TV money that stops them from going to the wall, but that won't last forever, I'm sure.

Alternatively, do you know the motives of the far eastern bidders, or indeed the American one. Sport in America is so money orientated, that baseball clubs, and I thing football clubs in the MSL can be uprooted and moved to entirely diffirent cities.

The Glazier brothers have Man Utd up to their eyeballs in debt and it's only the TV money that stops them from going to the wall, but that won't last forever, I'm sure.

We dont know any more and they may be poorer options, which is why I voted for Kennedy ;)

You are correct about American sports, but even the Americans understand that sport in Europe, and football in the UK in particular, would never accept a move of a club to a new city - in the US, the sport's governing body encourage franchise moves because a franchise looking at moving is likely doing so due to financial issues. Our sport's governing bodies wouldnt encourage it to the same extent.

Yes, the Glazer's do have Man U up to their eyeballs. But Henry of Fenway Sports Group doesnt have Liverpool up to the eyeballs (I dont think). And Stan Kroenke of Arsenal also has them being run on very sound business principals. Not every US sports franchise owner is crooked or doesnt know what they are doing.