But what about the Celtic fans?

We have all been concerned about the financial problems that our club has been having over the past while, but have we stopped to think what it's doing to the minds of Celtic fans?

They always seemed to have a few nutters but there now appear to be squads of them them who are so uptight about the situation that they have to phone up Radio Clyde and express their indignation at what Rangers have been up to.

For example, last night I listened for a wee while and heard:

- the celtic fan who worried about all the kids who were going to starve because Rangers fans would be donating to the Fighting Fund and not putting food on their kids' plates.

- the celtic fan who phoned up to complain that all the show talked about was Rangers financial problems and why couldn't they get back to talking about footall. when Keevins asked him to make a football point, he said that he didn't have any and was just complaining about the fact that they didn't talk about football and then called Keevins "a weapon".

- the celtic fans who already believe that we can't avoid liquidation and have to apply for membership to the SFL now, and are absolutely terrified that we will not get our just desserts.

- the Celtic fans who demand that keevins be a tax expert and can't accept that he is not.

These people are not right in the head. This whole episode has warped them, and I genuinely believe that many were not like this 2 years ago. They have become obsessed with us going out of business and if we come through this there's going to some serious problems in their lives as they appear unable to cope with the hatred that's built up.

I'm guessing that some websites are fuelling their hatred as many seem to call up with the same points.

When our club manages to come through this, I'd urge you to spare a thought for those less fortunate than yourselves. The scars of this will be with Celtic fans for many years.

LOL Got to agree Bd it has brought the worst out of most of the mild mannered ones I've meet.

It's simple they hate us more than they love themselves, they are to be treated like a circus freak show it's ok to get a quick glance of insanity but stare to long and you go insane yourself.

They have even lost it on footballing isues as well. the previous night had one beggar phoning up believing that the cup semi between hearts and Celtic should be switched from neutral Hampden to Celtic Park because they haven't had a home tie in 4 years.

they are well organised and connected, be it to politicians, the law, Mhedia and radio. They are using all those connections to orchestrate a ongoing campaign to harm our club. If we don't tackle this head on and soon the damage may be irreparable.

It may have got there already mate will take years of good aggressive proactive PR to right all the wrongs against us.

The problem they and other clubs have created is there's going to be a lot of bad feeling at football matches between us and them from now on. that is going to create problems in the streets and in the ground i fear

I've been screan capping a few Dims recently. "If" we survive as the current Rangers team, there'll be a little FB page going up with the "Nuclear Timplosion" screan caps, pre and post the Rangers demise :D