But what about the Celtic fans?

I think that there is no coincidence that the warped hatred has taken a turn for the worse since TLB became manager and the whole continued "clarification" nonsense.

They will go absolutely MENTAL WHEN we come out of this.

They have even lost it on footballing isues as well. the previous night had one beggar phoning up believing that the cup semi between hearts and Celtic should be switched from neutral Hampden to Celtic Park because they haven't had a home tie in 4 years.

Sorry for the language but.... Fuck off !!! They did NOT say that, tell me they did not say that. Man oh man, they are absolutely deluded. I am shaking my head. Incredible.

I've been screan capping a few Dims recently. "If" we survive as the current Rangers team, there'll be a little FB page going up with the "Nuclear Timplosion" screan caps, pre and post the Rangers demise :D

Great stuff look forward to that!

A wee suggestion on Celtic's past - why not have a wee cartoon picture of Parkead full to the brim circa 1980's with Paul Coia and Keevins in the foreground and Paul saying "another 20,000 crowd Hugh!" and you could have Keevins whistling in the air!

Can you IMAGINE what will happen to them IF we win the big tax case? They would need to set up a hotline for them.

Even if we do win the tax case, no one will now believe our innocence, the Mhedia have done a good job there.

TomEnglish basically tweeted the same thing on sunday night , stating that many of his septic friends better strap themselves down if the info from Duff and Phelps was any where near correct

Loving Tom's tweets :D

I fear for some Celtic fans if Duff and Phelps have got their analysis right. We're talking spontaneus combustion on a frightening scale

@DavidHillier David, the Celtic zealots can see only one outcome. They don't want to hear about any other possibility. They go a bit bonkers

@rangerstaxcase And that's fair enough too. Absolutely. But the Celtic zealots on here will not countenace any other argument bar doomsday.

@TomEnglishSport @rangerstaxcase Tom so tax dodging £75m illegal reg of player contracts with SFA/SPL is not doomsday? Define Celtic zealot

12 Mar Tom English ‏ @TomEnglishSport · Open

@Brattbakkk It will be - if it's proven. Too many people too quick to play judge and jury though. You can't assume guilt.

@TomEnglishSport Tom there has been not one denial. Why don't you ask COgilvie as RTC has asked you to. The truth is out there.

@Brattbakkk You're assuming guilt because there hasn't been a denial?

and my fave:

Didnt know Nostradamus was a Celtic fan. All who say they know for sure how this Rangers story is going to end is a total bluffer.

Sorry for the language but.... Fuck off !!! They did NOT say that, tell me they did not say that. Man oh man, they are absolutely deluded. I am shaking my head. Incredible.

To be fair, he also justified it with the fact that a bigger crowd could see it...as if that makes the rationale any more acceptable.

Methinks the Disfunctional Reality Perception syndrome was actuall first noted and afterwards spread from the Scumhut. It is a pandemic occurance these days and various sections of the SFA, SPL, media and other clubs have become infected. Methinks some from those already suffering beyond help are running about with injection-filled syringes, looking for the stats-collectors who had the audacity to tell the world that e.g. a Celtic player is twice as unlikely to get booked as any other SPL-footballer.

As an FFer once put it ...

I just want AWAY from that professional victimhood, that bi-polar relationship with reality, that Celtic fan determination to be either cheepy-jovial-chappies rubbing yer face in it, or outraged opressed masses on the verge of revolution against the evil empire.

This is a great thread!

Hope it all happens!:rfcbouncy:

One other point that highlights their piss poor attitude is that AFTER they were saved I'd say a lot of us were happy for the Celtic fans we knew, laughing and saying things like "it wouldn't be the same without your whining" etc now today even the thought of us staying in business has them almost foaming at the mouth.

As my Pop used to say 'live and learn'!