But what about the Celtic fans?

To be fair, he also justified it with the fact that a bigger crowd could see it...as if that makes the rationale any more acceptable.

You should have phoned up to say it should be played at Ibrox to give us extra money.:grin:

It would also be funny to do another operation orange. If everybody SMS's them during their game to say we have entered Liquidation. If we were playing at the same time it would be even better. Just before the kickoff: (SMS: Rangers game off they have entered Liquidation.):D

I have taken to listening to Clyde 1 for a laugh.......
Take my advice mate don't listen to that pish
I listened to an older guy phone up and say that he wasn't a football fan but came from one side of "the divide"....that disturbed me for a start, who was he representing then? The Catholic faith?

Aye! ffs!

Take my advice mate don't listen to that pishAye! ffs!

I stopped listening to it for a while but the biitter Celtic fans have actually become a parody of themselves.

The celtic fan from 'only an excuse' with the monobrow (Sean Lourdes?) wouldn't even dream of coming up with what they are saying.

I've got 60 screenshots so far of brilliant comments from Dims. I'll set up the page soon but keep it invisible to the public till we are deffo out the woods. I guess i'll have to join Kerryfail st to get some good ones too. Hope my laptop doesn't melt or throw up in me

Sportsound is always good for listen during the week (starts at 6.10 every night): Chic Young talking mostly nonsense; Jim Traynor hemming and hawing, but mostly making far more sense than Chic; Tom English trying to sit on the fence and not speak too far out of turn; Jim Spence just being Jim Spence.... It's pretty funny. :D

The comments have been flowing in from the Celtic fans and other Rangers haters on that show too, so it's not just Clyde.

HA ha i used to get angry, so angry that on my way home on the Sunday back from Glasgow, I had been listening to Snyde and their pish. when i saw a Septic bus coming back from the Hivs game, I put up my Rangers Programme onto my windscreen to noise them up, i got stuck at the lights at shettleston and the fookers were getting off, A few made their way over to where i was stationary and booted the car, preservation got the better of me and i stuck the fingers up just as the lights changed. Classic FM for me now he he.

Classic stuff! Reminds me of the time I decided it would be a good idea to drive down London Road with my colours on one Saturday afternoon only to be confronted with the crowd from Parkhead walking up towards me..... my heart sank as I seen them all looking at me, I would have ran them all over if they had had a go at the car.

Best not to let it get to you, I can listen and shout at the radio but 10 minutes later it's just funny. The madness is audible in their voices.

Classic stuff! Reminds me of the time I decided it would be a good idea to drive down London Road with my colours on one Saturday afternoon only to be confronted with the crowd from Parkhead walking up towards me..... my heart sank as I seen them all looking at me, I would have ran them all over if they had had a go at the car.

Best not to let it get to you, I can listen and shout at the radio but 10 minutes later it's just funny. The madness is audible in their voices.

Nothing better than walking from parkhead down the the GG 150 handed and taking "no prisoners" If you know what i mean ;)

I'm guessing that some websites are fuelling their hatred as many seem to call up with the same points.

These last few weeks, I have been toiling amid the blossoming almond and olive trees of Mallorca. I feel comfortable, the Mallorquines who attend the Son Mois refere to themselves as, 'the Sufferers'. I have not participated much as my beloved Rangers lurch from one crisis to the next as the hours go by.

Bluedell's comment about a website fueling the seemingly perpetual motion of green'n'grey hatred is partly true. About 18 months past, the usual Phil McGilliven suspects formed themselves into the CCC(Sellik Cyber Crew); seriously, middle aged folks, some in professional jobs decided to combine to effect/affect both broadcast and print media. They scored hugely with Dougiegate in October 2010 to January 2011. They seized an initiative and did not let go.

Confidence gained and new members willing to facilitate new avenues, the next target was Rangers and HMRC. The Whyte debacle has proved to be an unbelievable bonus to them. They decide the week's topic and flood all outlets. It is a snowballing success. Since the satisfying end(ie to their satisfaction) to Dougiegate, they no longer self congratulate CCC, no mention is made these days but the practice continues.

The last reference was BBC Scotland's Chris McLaughlin chortling at holding up his mobile phone to camera with John Gordon's 'Hunskelper' username featuring prominantly. He was blaming this success for no one at Saturday's Fighting Fund meeting at Ibrox prepared to talk to him.

Anyways, back to the Pa Amb Oli and Maice Batle