Frankie What's The Latest re Takeover Bids

Nothing more than I tweeted I'm afraid mate.

I'm actually in the Borders on a wee break with the family at the moment but spent some time on the phone with a couple of well-informed bears earlier who told me about the Singapore bid's progress.

I do have some more info but I can't share that (for the moment at least)... :(

Without going into detail....is it good/bad/indifferent???

Just information which lends weight to the credibility of the bid from Singapore.

What I will say is that I wouldn't suggest their bid is any more likely than any other to succeed or if indeed it is the better option of those mentioned so far in the media. I'm just told they've been doing the correct things behind the scenes so their bid is as genuine as the others that have been more widely discussed.

Obviously we can't decide what bid is the best one until we see who is involved and what their business plan is. Some are ahead of others on that front apparently.

Guest Dutchy

I know nothing about far eastern investors. I find it curious that they should want to buy Rangers as there's no money in Scottish football, so I'm wary of them, to say the least.

Same old shit to be honest. We all seem to be chasing the golden pot at the end of the rainbow, without asking what and why they're in it in the first place.