Now is the time to release / leak that racist recording of the yellow teeth!

For the life of me I don't understand us keeping that to ourselves!

With Celtic FC continuing to wade in with the boot, despite us on the ground - I even hear Liewell sent Rangers a cheque for a £1 recently - at every opportunity, what's to be gained by sitting on it?

Even if Scottish media ignore it all the race relations people won'(! Kick Racism Out of Football would be on his case big style!

I've heard people say it's all about timing - but if now isn't the time when is?

Moved these into a new thread for you. :tu:

Much appreciated!

It has been mentioned by many people that have good connections within the club. In fact when McCoist mentioned (after Hearts game) that people should have a right good kick at us now because we'll (he hinted) be getting them back later. I felt it was aimed at yellow teeth! Also, when yellow teeth mentioned a media boycott soon after (because of their coverage of what those scum had to say on Rangers) for me it all adds up.

When is the timing right Ally? From what I hear it will be leaked after Rangers next win the SPL - if you stay as manager Ally we could be talking NEVER!

It's not the Rangers way mate we would rather bend over and take it up the arse.

I don't think they have a tape of what was said but enough people heard it and have stayed quiet. Whoever gains control of Rangers really has to come out fighting our corner in the future. No more Mr Nice Guy when it comes to Rangers it's time to start kicking back.

It's not the Rangers way mate we would rather bend over and take it up the arse.

I don't think they have a tape of what was said but enough people heard it and have stayed quiet. Whoever gains control of Rangers really has to come out fighting our corner in the future. No more Mr Nice Guy when it comes to Rangers it's time to start kicking back.

Exactly mate!

We should replace the 'ready' with that phrase NO MORE MR NICE GUY!

If this tape exists, and we release it, there will be a section of our supporters who will consider it undignified and very tim-like. Rangers aren't known for publicly attacking Celtic - it's the difference between both clubs.

One has class and one doesn't.