Charlie praises Barry.

Yeah but while one praises and admires the effort he puts into the club giving all, he needs to realise sometimes it can be better for the club if he sits out and allows a fully fit player to take over at times.

Last night it paid off for him as he was superb but last season it went the other way.

I thought it was fucking fantastic to see Barry play through injury (not for the first time), and still pull off a performance like that. He was absolutely immense last night, and showed again that in terms of grabbing a game by the neck and taking control of it, he's the best we've got. Brilliant.

There's no doubt that when Clement is in the team, Barry does play better. I remember last season people were saying Barry is shite and when he was in the team with Albertz/Gio/De Boer thats what made him look good.

Totally disagree with that, true he does under perform from time to time but when he has good players round about him, he's just as good as them and it brings out the best in him IMO.

There's no doubt that when Clement is in the team, Barry does play better. I remember last season people were saying Barry is shite and when he was in the team with Albertz/Gio/De Boer thats what made him look good.

Totally disagree with that, true he does under perform from time to time but when he has good players round about him, he's just as good as them and it brings out the best in him IMO.

I said that, and i hope he proves me wrong. He will need to do it week in week out though before i believe he is the real thing.

He was absolutely brilliant yesterday but clement helped to inspire him.

For me Clement was the MOTM he broke up everything and never put a pass wrong. For me he made the difference.

Barry was immense, I'm so happy for him. He is the most talented player we have in the team and the stick he gets is absolutely unwarrented. It's great seeing him playing like the old Barry again, and I'm sure we still have a lot more to come. He's not even peaked yet.