Some good news at last ???

I think we ALL wanted that at 3-0 CG. And it WAS disappointing that we lost those 2 late goals. However, I look at the game in total. We were 1-0 up and had created some decent chances by the time of the 1st red. They had a couple of decent chances too to be fair. We will never know but there is a reasonable chance that if Wallace got that shot away we would have been 2-0 up. They can have no complaints with Wanyama's sending off and, by that point, we were already creating chances against 10 men.

All in all, I personally dont think they could complain with either red card and, therefore, we deserved the win. Thankfully at least SOME of the media are reporting that we played them off the park, which we did, bar the final few minutes.

That dirty chunt should have been sent off earlier for his kick at Aluko

I agree but how did we lose 2 goals at the end to 9 men?

When Bocanegra was sent off it took us a few minutes to settle back down and just after that they got a dodgy free-kick and scored from it.

wasn't best pleased with defending for their second goal but they obviously had a lift from their first and we had a bit or organising to do after it

I'd happily have taken a 3-2 win before game and i'm delighted with result.

alot is made of fact they went down to 9 men to much imho

Cast your mind back to League Cup Final against St Mirren we were reduced to 9 men but showed belief and character to go on and get the result.

Guest Dutchy

Even lemon is not giving us any credit - not that he gives any team credit for beating him - for playing them off the park for the majority of the game.

When asked how he thought Rangers performed, he said, "We knew what to expect from them and they did exactly what we expected".

Yet further down the story he says he changed his 4-5-1 set up to a 4-4-2 set up, as there were problems. That was after 10 mins.

After watching the game again, I was mad that we did only score 3 as there were times when we had the ball and the crowd were cheering each pass. And they were long times. We certainly looked shocked when they started to play, in the last 10 mins.