Fighting Fund Hits £250k

Anyone else a bit disappointed by that total? Especially with reports of about half of it coming from corporate donations...

Either the vast majority of fans are not donating or I donated a way above average amount even though it wasn't exactly huge and was what I expected the normal amount to be...

Anyone else a bit disappointed by that total? Especially with reports of about half of it coming from corporate donations...

I was just thinking that myself....

The SaveRangers campaign got millions of £££ in pledges, yet when it comes to actually putting cold hard cash in, its a different situation. Maybe everyone is saving to buy one of the BK's shares????

I was just thinking that myself....

The SaveRangers campaign got millions of £££ in pledges, yet when it comes to actually putting cold hard cash in, its a different situation. Maybe everyone is saving to buy one of the BK's shares????

I haven't donated yet. The reason? This started halfway through the month! I get paid on Friday and will donate then. I can't imagine I am the only one. This is a 5 week month and that stretches things plus we've had unexpected bills through the car etc.

Also, people agreed the millions for something in return - shares. I never expected the Fighting Fund to reach those heights.

There is still a lot of confusion with non online fans not sure which fund to put money too .

On top of that there was yet another scheme appearing on ff the other night approved by the RST , surprise surprise , which was buy a pixel , some have already donated

I believe there is another RFFF meeting tonight though

On top of that there was yet another scheme appearing on ff the other night approved by the RST , surprise surprise , which was buy a pixel , some have already donated

It appeared here briefly as well and then was deleted by the OP for some reason. Very strange.

It appeared here briefly as well and then was deleted by the OP for some reason. Very strange.

I think SB said the club are now doing something similar?

With regard to the RFFF total, I think many fans are just confused about what the overall situation is so don't want to invest money into a situation where there appears to be minimal facts.

That may change in 2 weeks time when the administrators make their public report.

I was actually thinking though that donating was a mistake... What I should have done is buy a couple of tickets to a home game and give them to a couple of young supporters who can't afford them. Maybe that's what a lot of us should do to increase the support behind the team AND "donate" money.

But then I suppose the tax man gets 20%...