Press release from Brian Kennedy

There's a post on RM which disputes some of the points made in the original statement - obviously, it's not for those who won't hear a bad word against him.

It is indeed quite interesting especially the bit re the ground, I've been searching for and can find no record of either Brian Kennedy or one of his companies actually purchasing Edgeley Park, it appears he just separated it from Stockport County (although there had probably been a cancellation of some monies owed).

It is indeed quite interesting especially the bit re the ground, I've been searching for and can find no record of either Brian Kennedy or one of his companies actually purchasing Edgeley Park, it appears he just separated it from Stockport County (although there had probably been a cancellation of some monies owed).

He(Cheshire Sports) purchased the whole club, sold off the part which was costing money, and kept the lucrative part that he wanted. That too has now become surplus to requirements.

Looks like the resident doom-singers' numbers have just doubled.

I don't see anyone here singing about doom dB, just sharing and passing around information which is always welcome. :)

I don't see anyone here singing about doom dB, just sharing and passing around information which is always welcome. :)

Well, it is not necessarily negative. You do occasionally wonder what motivates some people / posters on here. As if they only circle about the negative stories on the club and post a comment about it or the story itself first. If you look for a positive/optimistic post or comment of said poster(s), the search will be long and hard. Once you bring up a comment "against" such a style, you are quickly put into the "head-in-sand" or "pro-Whyte" locker.

NB: While I am at it, just look at the Whyte wants to liquidate Rangers topic, warped more doomishly from the "original" Craig Whyte tells Duff and Phelps he would rather see Rangers go into liquidation than sell to Paul Murray by ... well, you know who.

Well, it is not necessarily negative. You do occasionally wonder what motivates some people / posters on here. As if they only circle about the negative stories on the club and post a comment about it or the story itself first. If you look for a positive/optimistic post or comment of said poster(s), the search will be long and hard. Once you bring up a comment "against" such a style, you are quickly put into the "head-in-sand" or "pro-Whyte" locker.

NB: While I am at it, just look at the Whyte wants to liquidate Rangers topic, warped more doomishly from the "original" Craig Whyte tells Duff and Phelps he would rather see Rangers go into liquidation than sell to Paul Murray by ... well, you know who.

Your comment 'against',was to label them as doom-singers. Why would you be surprised when someone hits back with another label?