BBC Claim Brian Kennedy bid for club has been rejected

Any chance you switch this argument onto the non-Football / non-Rangers boards of Gersnet?

What would be the point when he can delete posts and threads?

No chance would I give him the chance of deleting stuff I'd taken 5-10 mins to put up. Not a chance in hell! More chance of Keevins stopping going on about liquidation. Obviously like Craig not a fan of the BK's!

I've been on here for many years and have to say the admins have never abused their position as far as I have seen, and they attempt to be as fair as they can.

Craig is about the most fair minded poster on here and if you reach a disagreement with him he is about as amicable as it gets. The fact he's getting the abuse is astonishing and IMHO reflective of the validity of the complaint.

I often find the ones complaining about heavy handed admins generally deserve a lot more censuring than they actually get. Maybe some see a banning as a badge of honour and so just keep pushing it and asking for it until it happens. Thing is, bans are pretty rare on here.

I've been on here for many years and have to say the admins have never abused their position as far as I have seen, and they attempt to be as fair as they can.

Craig is about the most fair minded poster on here and if you reach a disagreement with him he is about as amicable as it gets. The fact he's getting the abuse is astonishing and IMHO reflective of the validity of the complaint.

I often find the ones complaining about heavy handed admins generally deserve a lot more censuring than they actually get. Maybe some see a banning as a badge of honour and so just keep pushing it and asking for it until it happens. Thing is, bans are pretty rare on here.

When he's a mod then it could be seen as a badge of merit!

Amazing those that say they want the thread back on track yet fail to put it back by posting on the topic! I suspect most saying that haven't a scooby doo what it's about. Easy to stop me, just don't keep addressing me! Now, what's so fekking complicated about that...

Fuck me, our club is on its knees and I come on here to get as much info as I can and I've got to read the pish that's just been posted on the last few pages. Get a grip and keep to the original topics please!

You came on to get updated info yet come on to an old thread??? Where have you been pal - 2 weeks holiday!