Regan walks while fans talk

You are right here, however it feels vindictive because the SFA never completed their job properly, by not following through the Fit & Proper Person test. The ones penalised here are the Ibrox workers, the players and the fans.

As usual all at the top (of Rangers & SFA) are not facing issues.

So yes, it feels really fucking unfair.

I expect to see us being treated leniently with regard to the charges relating to Whyte's suitability. I also expect to see the SFA implement a more robust system to ensure that this sort of thing doesn't happen again, something which Regan hinted at in the interview with Thomson.

The non-payment to Dundee United for the SC tie could be a different matter, unless the administrators have come to some sort of arrangement. They managed to find the money to pay Dunfermline and ICT for the league games, so pleading poverty may prove difficult.

I expect to see us being treated leniently with regard to the charges relating to Whyte's suitability. I also expect to see the SFA implement a more robust system to ensure that this sort of thing doesn't happen again, something which Regan hinted at in the interview with Thomson.

The non-payment to Dundee United for the SC tie could be a different matter, unless the administrators have come to some sort of arrangement. They managed to find the money to pay Dunfermline and ICT for the league games, so pleading poverty may prove difficult.

But the club didn't find the money to pay Dunfermline, the RFFF did.

We are a club in administration, we cannot get into *more* debt whilst in admin, doesn't mean we can pay everyone and we aren't in a CVA yet either.

As I said "confrontational" You say "clique" I say "those with a broad agreement and similar understanding"

I respect what you are saying and also the points you make but I've been part of this Board, or "clique" if that's what you come on and choose to call it, for some years now and can assure you there is no "clique".

I agree and disagree with other members but I respect what they have to say. if I don't like it I'll say so without accusing them of some kind of subterfuge or hidden agenda.

I simply don't like your attitude and the air of righteous arrogance that you're right and anyone who disagrees is either wrong or simply against the new guy.

I can handle myself when debating a point, but I do find it tiresome when confronted with the sniff sniff nonsense. I will continue to give my opinion and take what comes my way. If you want to view that as righteous arrogance, that is your prerogative.

But the club didn't find the money to pay Dunfermline, the RFFF did.

We are a club in administration, we cannot get into *more* debt whilst in admin, doesn't mean we can pay everyone and we aren't in a CVA yet either.

The administrators had come to an agreement with both Dunfermline and ICT prior to the RFFF even being set up, so had made provision in the budget. The £22,000 payment to

Dunfermline only amounted to about a quarter of the total. Choosing to pay football debts is something which I agree with, but choosing to bump only one club is a dangerous road to go down.

The administrators had come to an agreement with both Dunfermline and ICT prior to the RFFF even being set up, so had made provision in the budget. The £22,000 payment to

Dunfermline only amounted to about a quarter of the total. Choosing to pay football debts is something which I agree with, but choosing to bump only one club is a dangerous road to go down.

But we didn't pay DU, we missed our payment deadline, which to me sounds like we didn't have the money. If we are looking at paying those we need to, you start with the bigger debts in the club, and offer them something, and work your way down. Dunfermline would have gotten buttons, the RFFF ensured they had a decent payment.

Just because a budget is set, doesn't mean it is always possible to adhere to it. I'm primary goal is to pay running costs - which we are legally bound to do.

But we didn't pay DU, we missed our payment deadline, which to me sounds like we didn't have the money. If we are looking at paying those we need to, you start with the bigger debts in the club, and offer them something, and work your way down. Dunfermline would have gotten buttons, the RFFF ensured they had a decent payment.

Just because a budget is set, doesn't mean it is always possible to adhere to it. I'm primary goal is to pay running costs - which we are legally bound to do.

Both Dunfermline and Inverness have been paid in full now. DU are now due both Scottish Cup and SPL money.

We can only go by what the administrators tell us when it comes to the budget.

Both Dunfermline and Inverness have been paid in full now. DU are now due both Scottish Cup and SPL money.

We can only go by what the administrators tell us when it comes to the budget.

I can agree on that, however like I say planning a budget and upholding are different lol