Regan walks while fans talk

Guest Dutchy
Do we have Regan's contact details ? We should be bombarding these inept bunch of :wanker: to let them know this will not be stood for.

Write to the SFA I'd have thought at:

The SFA Ltd

Hampden Park

Glasgow

G42 9AY

I was perusing the Scottish Parliments site to find the petitions section, but I couldn't see it. If think if we could get a petition up to ask fro pressure to be brought on the footballing authourities to get him out may help. I'm sure it's not just Rangers fans that see this guy as an incompetant.

Casey why the assumption that SFA in cahoots with Celtic?

We've seen what the SFA will do with Rangers - UEFA cup run anyone? Celtic are not the only other team in Scotland.

Did Regan give a reason as to why he walked out?

Walking out because his points/opinion were being challenged is not reason enough at all. Unless he was being sworn at/abused/not allowed to speak (which I doubt) he has no excuse for this.

Incredibly bad practice. I'd like to see what he has to say on the matter as well. Then you just look for the middle ground between the two statements lol.

I'm an old-fashioned Bear and all this talk of persecution is a trait associated with tarriers, they've had hundreds of years to perfect it, after all.

I've yet to see anything conclusive which shows the level of impartiality which has taken on epidemic proportions online. I was under the impression that it was the SPL who had tried to scupper our season in 2008, not the SFA.

Like you, I would like to hear the full story of what went on.

Really starting to worry what side you bat for Caseyjones all you ever seem to do is put the boot into Rangers our fans and now The Working Group which has been praised for its work on behalf of the club by the top levels in this country.

Regan was asked why one of its oldest members was being booted from pillar to post while in admin instead of waiting for the new buyer to take charge and then have a full investigation, his answer he gets up and walks out.

If you think that's the way the head of the SFA should conduct himself when asked a question then that makes you a bigger clown than he is.

Since you were there, why don't you fill in the gaps.

As for your other jibe, keep it to yourself, pal, it does you no favours.

Really starting to worry what side you bat for Caseyjones all you ever seem to do is put the boot into Rangers our fans and now The Working Group which has been praised for its work on behalf of the club by the top levels in this country.

Regan was asked why one of its oldest members was being booted from pillar to post while in admin instead of waiting for the new buyer to take charge and then have a full investigation, his answer he gets up and walks out.

If you think that's the way the head of the SFA should conduct himself when asked a question then that makes you a bigger clown than he is.

I agree with you GA.

Casey, can you please explain where your coming from, generally, not specifically.

IMO many of your posts so far, have flown in the face of many stalwarts of this Board.

Are you doing this to be controversial, confrontational, or do you simply think you alone have all the answers ?

Since you were there, why don't you fill in the gaps.

As for your other jibe, keep it to yourself, pal, it does you no favours.

Maybe you should give your fellow fans more credit instead of slamming them at every turn, as I stated before TWG has been praised by police and government for the way they conduct themselves. I have no doubt they handled themselves in the correct manner with Regan.

As for my jibe if you post like one it does you no favours pal.

I agree with you GA.

Casey, can you please explain where your coming from, generally, not specifically.

IMO many of your posts so far, have flown in the face of many stalwarts of this Board.

Are you doing this to be controversial, confrontational, or do you simply think you alone have all the answers ?

I merely give my opinion, regardless of what the 'board stalwarts'(clique?) view is. I had hoped that it would be something which I could do without being hit with the taig accusations. It looks like I was wrong.

Carry on.