Aluko Booking....

The pic shows Aluko being caught on his right shin, it looks like studs into his leg, when the ref booked him Aluko pointed to his left thigh. If you look closely at Iain's video on post #17 you'll notice the keepers studs do not go into his shin but do catch him on the thigh. Howzat for video evidence.

One I saw the keeper actually catches both legs on the way through.

Have to say Brines must be the poorest ref I've ever seen how he is still in the SPL is beyond belief.

While we're on refs wonder if popcorn teeth will be crying criminal about the ref in his game today or is it only criminal when the decision goes against the Bheasts.

You know that's the truth

One I saw the keeper actually catches both legs on the way through.

Yeah I know - he did catch him on both legs but his right leg was hit with the sidestep of the keeper, then it was the studs that caught Aluko on the thigh, that's what he was pointing out to arsehole brines.

Guest superrcooper7
The video is slowed right down and enlarged - wonder if the crappy beeb highlights show tonight will do the same?

You should give yourself a slap for having such weird thoughts !!!

The video is slowed right down and enlarged - wonder if the crappy beeb highlights show tonight will do the same?

Surely they can't miss it it's one of the biggest talking points, watch how they blame Aluko for getting booked because well we all know he has a history of diving.

Surely they can't miss it it's one of the biggest talking points, watch how they blame Aluko for getting booked because well we all know he has a history of diving.

I'm sure I heard Burley say as much during the commentary

That was my biggest concern at the time when Aluko got a 2 match ban for diving, he would end up with an undeserved reputation and that's exactly what happened yesterday.

That was my biggest concern at the time when Aluko got a 2 match ban for diving, he would end up with an undeserved reputation and that's exactly what happened yesterday.

Remember at the start of the season Naisy went down a tad easy and the whispering campaign started about him being a diver, yet we have Anthony ( whose my Daddy ) Stokes & Smaryarse going down like shot craws week in week out without a word said.