Anti-Liquidation Demo On Saturday!

From the Vanguard bears forum .

[b"]Andy Smillie is paying all costs for the protest against liquidation and it was also him that organised the meeting on Monday ,took place in his office,

He wanted this to get out to the fans as he feels its being touted as an RST organised protest."[/b]

How are they getting on with regards their (formerly?) unwavering support towards Craig Whyte?

I can't really take them seriously tbh.

How are they getting on with regards their (formerly?) unwavering support towards Craig Whyte?

I can't really take them seriously tbh.

You obviously never read what they put out re CW , and as of this moment he has not been charged with anything.

He might be a an arsehole of the highest order , but he would only be joinging a right royal line up with SDM and Bain at the head , as for you not taking them seriously , I'm sure they will live with that lol

[b"]Andy Smillie is paying all costs for the protest against liquidation and it was also him that organised the meeting on Monday ,took place in his office,

He wanted this to get out to the fans as he feels its being touted as an RST organised protest."[/b]

What do they mean by touted? Is this suggesting that we were seeking credit for it? I was at the meeting on Monday and everyone in attendance agreed on this action. This was reflected in our statement. I'm sure Andy would have preferred his name to be kept out of it but when idiots on another website start questioning the concept and the funding (because they think it's from the RST) then maybe he felt he had to step in. Sad really, maybe some were just pissed off that Andy didn't invite them.

What do they mean by touted? Is this suggesting that we were seeking credit for it? I was at the meeting on Monday and everyone in attendance agreed on this action. This was reflected in our statement. I'm sure Andy would have preferred his name to be kept out of it but when idiots on another website start questioning the concept and the funding (because they think it's from the RST) then maybe he felt he had to step in. Sad really, maybe some were just pissed off that Andy didn't invite them.

Well why did he want this put out then , only asking

Are people really that concerned about who is organising this when there are much more important issues at stake? Would people really put their dislike of the RST before the club?

It's disappointing that this had to be posted.

You obviously never read what they put out re CW , and as of this moment he has not been charged with anything.

He might be a an arsehole of the highest order , but he would only be joinging a right royal line up with SDM and Bain at the head , as for you not taking them seriously , I'm sure they will live with that lol

Whyte hasn't been charged with anything? What relevance does this have? Neither has Murray. Does that excuse Murray's actions over the years, or can that be used as a defence for people's support of him?

I also can't believe that you'd put Bain in your queue ahead of Whyte. Whyte has done a lot more damage to our club in 9 months than Bain did in 10 years.

Are people really that concerned about who is organising this when there are much more important issues at stake? Would people really put their dislike of the RST before the club?

It's disappointing that this had to be posted.

I'm with you on this. I'm not a big fan of the RST but for something like this i could care less who organised it. I got the news from the RST twitter and they said it was not attached to any one group.

This kind of reaction only gives me more proof that we can never ever be "fan owned" as a club