Duff and Phelps say Rangers estimated debt tops £134m

Is it this David Hillier?

Whilst with Arsenal, Hillier's behaviour off the pitch had started to concern the management. In March 1995, a drugs test at the Arsenal training ground revealed that Hillier had taken cannabis, but he avoided punishment after explaining that traces of the drug had entered his bloodstream after smoking a spiked cigarette.[citation needed] A bizarre incident at Gatwick Airport, where he was caught stealing £3,000 of another passenger's luggage, further damaged his Arsenal career; he was later fined and ordered to pay costs by magistrates

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hillier

Put it away :D

Complete sensationalism. I'm not a fan of Graham Speirs but he made a point on Superscoreboard last week where he said that people with an agenda against Rangers no matter how reasoned their point it always has the same tone wjich is that they want Rangers to die no matter. He was addressing a Celtic fan at the time. But I think it rings true for everything going on at the moment

Complete sensationalism. I'm not a fan of Graham Speirs but he made a point on Superscoreboard last week where he said that people with an agenda against Rangers no matter how reasoned their point it always has the same tone wjich is that they want Rangers to die no matter. He was addressing a Celtic fan at the time. But I think it rings true for everything going on at the moment

Speirs is only stating the obvious...what else is he good at?

Has anyone read this from "Sporting Intelligence"?

Very informative with many precedents. http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2012/03/25/revealed-the-39-6m-in-unpaid-football-taxes-and-thats-only-part-of-it-250301/

Amazing read mate thanks for posting. Btw I said it on here before.... even laymen like myself 'escape' paying tax for some reason or the other.

To put the record straight: I done my own accounts rather than pay an accountant basically I made an arse of them, honest. I was 'pulled in' by HMRC and they wanted their money and they emphasised they wanted their money in full, obviously. I didn't have what they wanted so they 'negotiated' a settlement of 10% of what was owed.

Result.