Player of the Season (so far!)

Who is your player of the season (pre split)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your player of the season (pre split)

• McGregor
    • Whittaker
    • Goian
    • Bocanegra
    • Papac
    • Wallace
    • Davis
    • Edu
    • McCulloch
    • Aluko

In fact, I've actually changed my vote to McGregor in the thread poll results because he's played 31 of our 33 SPL games so far and made well over a hundred saves, keeping a dozen or so clean sheets. I actually think he should have kept more clean sheets than he has too, but poor performances from the whole team in many games and errors from players in our back line have let the big shot stopper down this season.

Player of the season? .... He dives to the left, he dives to the right........................... :tu:

FOUL! Admins can change their votes???

To be honest I don't see why Bocanegra has so many votes. Playing last man is the easiest position on the field and calls for totally no imaginative play whatsoever.

FOUL! Admins can change their votes???

Yep, and if anyone else wants to change their vote we can do that too! You just have to ask (although I will say that this could be exploited by people who haven't voted)!!! :devil: :D

Yep, and if anyone else wants to change their vote we can do that too! You just have to ask (although I will say that this could be exploited by people who haven't voted)!!! :devil: :D

Can I wait until after the next OF game to change? If say Whittaker scores a hat-trick in a 3-2 win after trailing 0-2 from defensive blunders by Bocanegra and McGregor then I'd pick Whittaker.

To be honest I don't see why Bocanegra has so many votes. Playing last man is the easiest position on the field and calls for totally no imaginative play whatsoever.

Well he trys to find a man with every ball out of defence and often starts attacks as a result.

Well he trys to find a man with every ball out of defence and often starts attacks as a result.

Exactly and he's also got 2 goals and 2 assists in just 24 SPL games which is a better ratio than one or two of our midfielders in seasons gone by, so for a central defender, he's doing very well in an attacking sense too. To me it's really tough to pick a player of the season this year, but I think both Boca and McGregor are good shouts and there's a few others too. :)