Player of the Season (so far!)

Who is your player of the season (pre split)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your player of the season (pre split)

• McGregor
    • Whittaker
    • Goian
    • Bocanegra
    • Papac
    • Wallace
    • Davis
    • Edu
    • McCulloch
    • Aluko

Yep, and if anyone else wants to change their vote we can do that too! You just have to ask (although I will say that this could be exploited by people who haven't voted)!!! :devil: :D

You don't get to change your vote in any other kind of election, unless it's in Russia perhaps :D

Can I wait until after the next OF game to change? If say Whittaker scores a hat-trick in a 3-2 win after trailing 0-2 from defensive blunders by Bocanegra and McGregor then I'd pick Whittaker.

Well it's only a bit of fun but please note the title "Who is your player of the season (pre split)"

You don't get to change your vote in any other kind of election, unless it's in Russia perhaps :D

I think you meant to say America, but that's computers or machines changing it for you.... :D

This may heve been asked but why no Naismith , when Aluko is included ?

sorry just reread first post , but dont agree he should have been left out , he was sensational for us before the injury .

This may heve been asked but why no Naismith , when Aluko is included ?

sorry just reread first post , but dont agree he should have been left out , he was sensational for us before the injury .

My reasoning is in post #22 but I must admit that I set up the poll before I looked at the appearance and goal numbers, in hindsight Naismith has as much claim as Aluko.

Let's do another one at the end of the season.

I went with McGregor, obvious choice maybe but he has become an outstanding keeper. Bar 1 or 2 clangers he pulls off some fantastic stops and how often is he the reason we are still in a game.

He's grown up a lot recently and it really shows in his game.