Player of the Season (so far!)

Who is your player of the season (pre split)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your player of the season (pre split)

• McGregor
    • Whittaker
    • Goian
    • Bocanegra
    • Papac
    • Wallace
    • Davis
    • Edu
    • McCulloch
    • Aluko

Should Naismith (and even Jelavic :ninja: ) be on the list?

I honestly believe if Naismith wasn't injured, we'd have won the title, even with that 10 point deduction

As I said see #22.

If Naismith had been fit, if we hadn't sold Jelavic, if Lafferty hadn't been injured...........

Aluko for me. I was tempted to vote Bocanegra because he has been a really solid performer but Aluko has just given so much in the short space of time he's been around that I think he deserves it. Without him we would be as flat as a pancake and probably struggling for 2nd.

You could make that argument for McGregor as well but without him we'd have a capable keeper in Alexander. Without Aluko we'd be a much diminished side.

I voted for Bocanegra have been delighted with the level of performance he has consistently produced, especially considering how many (including Myself) felt it was a strange and pointless signing at the time.

Naismith before his injury looked like he'd run away with every honour going in Scotland here's hoping the wee man returns fit and ready for the new season.

I voted for Bocanegra have been delighted with the level of performance he has consistently produced, especially considering how many (including Myself) felt it was a strange and pointless signing at the time.

Naismith before his injury looked like he'd run away with every honour going in Scotland here's hoping the wee man returns fit and ready for the new season.

And in a Rangers shirt!

Guest GrumpyBear_

Big Jig for me. Ability wise he isn't blessed, but you cannot doubt his commitment and he's been an inspiration since we went into Administration.