Ng on mission to meet McCoist and taste European glory

I find Ng's media work a bit OTT if I'm honest. Not sure if such comments are helpful but at least he's positive and ambitious I guess.

OTT? I found the whole ECWC thing downright patronising to be honest, it's exactly the kind of thing we've been ripping the piss out of the Tims for.

OTT? I found the whole ECWC thing downright patronising to be honest, it's exactly the kind of thing we've been ripping the piss out of the Tims for.

Like I say, OTT. But apparently the guy does have a genuine fondness for the club.

I'm more interested in the nuts and bolts of his offer and I find them pretty positive and welcome his financial assurances. Of course, as said all along, without knowing the finer detail it's impossible to get overly excited and I'll keep the salt handy.

It's a real shame we're still in the dark.

Like I say, OTT. But apparently the guy does have a genuine fondness for the club.

I'm more interested in the nuts and bolts of his offer and I find them pretty positive and welcome his financial assurances. Of course, as said all along, without knowing the finer detail it's impossible to get overly excited and I'll keep the salt handy.

It's a real shame we're still in the dark.

What are the nuts and bolts of the bid though, seriously what does it entail?

Who are the other members of the consortium, who's investing what?

What is Bill Ngs' record in running a football club, what's his track record at the one he already owns?

What is Bill Ngs' record in running a football club, what's his track record at the one he already owns?

As with all bids the info is thin on the ground.

Believe me I've asked for names but have got nowhere. However, I do know the person supplying me the info is genuine, experienced and not easily 'duped' for want of a better word.

His record at Hougang is hardly impressive but IIRC he only bought the club 2 years ago and I'd fancy his investment there is on a different level from what he (and his partners) would be doing at Rangers.

I posted some more info in the other thread.

The first two are unknowns, the last one doesn't quite match up to the David Holmes inspired revolution at Rangers. Finished 7th last season - 35 points behind the leaders.

As with all bids the info is thin on the ground.

Believe me I've asked for names but have got nowhere. However, I do know the person supplying me the info is genuine, experienced and not easily 'duped' for want of a better word.

His record at Hougang is hardly impressive but IIRC he only bought the club 2 years ago and I'd fancy his investment there is on a different level from what he (and his partners) would be doing at Rangers.

I posted some more info in the other thread.

Yes info on all bids is way too thin for us to make an informed definitive opinion, but even then we matter not one jot for the gift won't be in our hands.

Bit concerning the consortium members won't show their faces (sauce for the goose and that!)

Has Bill Ng now or in the past ever met or ever done business with David Murray

Yes info on all bids is way too thin for us to make an informed definitive opinion, but even then we matter not one jot for the gift won't be in our hands.

Bit concerning the consortium members won't show their faces (sauce for the goose and that!)

Has Bill Ng now or in the past ever met or ever done business with David Murray

...or those Scottish businessmen who he will install onto the board to look after the day to day running?