Ng on mission to meet McCoist and taste European glory

We’re not exactly an attractive club to come and manage are we?

we need to be realistic here mate

I'm not buying that mate tbh. £1m a year to manage us, many good managers would apply.

As i said my worst fear is new owners will just means the same old same old, jobs for the boys.

How do you come by that? Historically one of the best clubs in the world. Always a shot at the CL. Almost 50.000 supporters at home games. I think most managers would jump at the chance.

How do you come by that? Historically one of the best clubs in the world. Always a shot at the CL. Almost 50.000 supporters at home games. I think most managers would jump at the chance.

I don’t, the managers wages are not going to be £1Million, or better not be!

If a manager of rangers so called “Global Status” is available then he’ll have other options.

You do us a disservice, mate. We may not be as big as some of our fans think we are, but we would still be a great opportunity for someone with ambition.

You do us a disservice, mate. We may not be as big as some of our fans think we are, but we would still be a great opportunity for someone with ambition.

I agree, but i’d give Ally his chance. I do see both sides of the argument mate, i just slightly lean towards giving him a stead ship to steer

I like the noises coming from Ng.....there is just something about the info/data that looks more promising that the other bids....

I like the fact that he does business behind closed doors - a lot of folk were highly critical of the way business (mainly transfers) has been conducted over the past year. Hopefully if Ng takes over, that will be something of the past.

His vision of "another young boy watches Rangers lift a European trophy" gives an indication that it's not just about money - he wants the Glory back, which is no bad thing!!!

As for keeping McCoist.....not got a problem with that - but I am still sceptical about his abilities. He has done a decent job this season, and shown some inconsistency, but hopefully that will change next season & he will have a clearer vision of the direction he wants to take the team. He deserves a fair run @ the title, without a millstone round his neck!!!

I agree, but i’d give Ally his chance. I do see both sides of the argument mate, i just slightly lean towards giving him a stead ship to steer

We'll agree to disagree then :)

It's a moot point anyway, as all three bidders appear to be of a mind to keep him in place.

We'll agree to disagree then :)

It's a moot point anyway, as all three bidders appear to be of a mind to keep him in place.

No worries Mister. If Ally goes i won;t loose sleep over it BYW

Words, words, words, coming from all the bidders, telling us what we want to hear.

There will be nothing we can do if they simply change their mind once in place.

Apart from say, boycotts etc (negative I know), is there anything which can be put in place by the Admins. to ensure no-one reneges on their promises?

Words, words, words, coming from all the bidders, telling us what we want to hear.

There will be nothing we can do if they simply change their mind once in place.

Apart from say, boycotts etc (negative I know), is there anything which can be put in place by the Admins. to ensure no-one reneges on their promises?

The administrators are there to get the best deal for the creditors. They have already stated that future funding, etc is not their concern.