Have to admit, it all looks very messy now.

I've not really been keeping as up to speed on the whole takeover situation as others have, but from the limited amount I've seen the whole process appears to be in thorough limbo - I presume we're waiting for admin to accept an offer?

I see so much tripe and titillation in the press - from someone suing Whyte, to Whyte saying he's still involved, to various courters getting in their 'we're the best option for the club' soundbites.

The one 'relief' I suppose is the league's now finished - this club badly needs fixed, given how shockingly run it's been for the past 20 years, bordering on apparently illegal in places.

I just hope one of these bids is the right one, but I won't trust a new owner until they truly put their money where their mouth is. Something Craig Whyte did not do.

Yeah, all fair comment mate.

It's a shame that we're effectively powerless to stop the same thing happening again though.

But then what would we do with the power? There's so much unknown about all the bids.

TBK seem to be a popular choice, particularly on other forums, but every time they've opened their mouth they've caused widespread concern. Whether it's the £1k minimum investment, involving Ticketus, securing assets to fund loans, or other stuff, and we still don't know who they all are or how much they have to invest.

Bill Miller appears to be getting slaughtered from all corners, but again despite his PR offensive we still know hardly anything about his bid.

As for Bill Ng, I appreciate you've shared a lot of information, and being new to this Forum I may have missed stuff, but I hardly know anything about his bid. Is he part of a consortium? Will he put the club on a sound financial footing or will he chase the dream David Murray chased in the late 90s? Why Rangers?

As has been said, we know next to nothing about the value of each bid (from various angles) and I am hesitiant to give my vote to any of them. (Not that my vote would be of any relevance.)

Was there actually any substance to the claim that TBK's share issue would start at pound 1,000 for the cheapest share? Which would seriously scare off the fanbase, IMHO.

But then what would we do with the power? There's so much unknown about all the bids.

TBK seem to be a popular choice, particularly on other forums, but every time they've opened their mouth they've caused widespread concern. Whether it's the £1k minimum investment, involving Ticketus, securing assets to fund loans, or other stuff, and we still don't know who they all are or how much they have to invest.

Bill Miller appears to be getting slaughtered from all corners, but again despite his PR offensive we still know hardly anything about his bid.

As for Bill Ng, I appreciate you've shared a lot of information, and being new to this Forum I may have missed stuff, but I hardly know anything about his bid. Is he part of a consortium? Will he put the club on a sound financial footing or will he chase the dream David Murray chased in the late 90s? Why Rangers?

Welcome to the forum mate.

First off, I understand and share your concern about all bids.

From what I'm told about the Ng offer, it is indeed a consortium made up of wealthy Asian-Pacific businessmen. Apparently, it will have no debt and no borrowings to secure - he's after a clean, fully-funded CVA.

Their initial plans are firstly to stabilise the club then grow it organically via the emerging markets in their part of the world. Sure they have money behind them but they will not be throwing it away as we've seen before. Instead they want the club to be self-sustainable and feel the best way to do that is to find new revenue streams outwith our own saturated domestic market. This will be done via raising our profile in Asia and exploring the brand opportunities there - such as merchandise, direct delivery media and other projects.

Now, as others have pointed out, I agree this is thin stuff and well, to be frank, a bit too good to be true for my liking. That's why I've been eager to stay neutral and ask reasonable questions of all bids.

All have their pros and cons and the fans must be part of the decision-making process going forward.

As has been said, we know next to nothing about the value of each bid (from various angles) and I am hesitiant to give my vote to any of them. (Not that my vote would be of any relevance.)

Was there actually any substance to the claim that TBK's share issue would start at pound 1,000 for the cheapest share? Which would seriously scare off the fanbase, IMHO.

I'm pretty sure the were talking about the £800-1000 mark. Obviously that will be too rich for some but payment schedules may help.

What's more important is what say we get for this cash.

But for that money a membership scheme would be far more reasonable? I mean, even if someone buys 1,000 shares, he'd still owe next to nothing compared to the majority shareholders and hence his say in the club would be minimal, no matter what e.g.TBK promise right now. On the other hand, "members" (I explained what could be done in this respect before with regards to return for value) would have a representative directly on the board and pending the member's input, a voice with some value up there too. That, IMHO, would be the way ahead, not least with regards to income streams beyond season ticket money. It has, BTW, a grand tradition beyond the British isles.

Some 30-odd years ago Groucho Marx penned an auto-biography entitled, 'Hello, I must be going'.

In the tome he explained why he never joined a golf/country/gentlemans'/social/........ etc club. He reasoned that any club that would accept him as a member was no place he wanted to be.

I feel the same way about ALL those involved in purchasing our club. I suspect a tick box of self interest in ALL of them. The whys and wherefors should simply be, 'Rangers speaks to me'.