That's because Ronaldo for all his talent is a greedy bastard and would never fit in to the Barca team.

Greedy bassas dont win.It's a TEAM game. Messi has it all.

Messi really IS a team player and if I was one of the top La Liga managers I'd rather have wee Messi in my team any day of the week.

Anyways, my point was will his dominance be short-lived? Neymar, IMO, has it all. He has everything required to be every.bit as good, if not better, than messi. Speed, power, intelligence, an eye for goal & pure talent. Of course it is early days, but 3 years ago C. Ronaldo was being tipped as the next Pele.

EPL better than La Liga, I'll have a pint of whatever your on boys. Best laugh of the day right at the end.

Ha! World Championis, Euro Champs, CL Champs...two best players right now on the planet playing there along with guys like Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta Ramos, Benzema, Pepe,... Lista Goesona.

Your having a laugh GA

Anyways, my point was will his dominance be short-lived? Neymar, IMO, has it all. He has everything required to be every.bit as good, if not better, than messi. Speed, power, intelligence, an eye for goal & pure talent. Of course it is early days, but 3 years ago C. Ronaldo was being tipped as the next Pele.

If the player Neymar (who I've already admitted in this thread I don't know of) becomes as good as Messi then I'd love to see it....but right now in answer to the thread, Messi is better than Naymar.....Oh, and off topic La Liga is light years ahead of the EPL.

Ha! World Championis, Euro Champs, CL Champs...two best players right now on the planet playing there along with guys like Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta Ramos, Benzema, Pepe,... Lista Goesona.

Your having a laugh GA

I have a feeling GA is on your side 54 ;)

If the player Neymar (who I've already admitted in this thread I don't know of) becomes as good as Messi then I'd love to see it....but right now in answer to the thread, Messi is better than Naymar.....Oh, and off topic La Liga is light years ahead of the EPL.

Messi, IMO, is the best player in the world & by a long shot too. But I do think that in 5 years time that Neymar will be seriously challenging.