Messi all the way. Until Neymar moves to a European league and consistently scores 40 + goals a season then I'll rethink my answer.

Surprised Paddy 'The Derry Pele' McCourt wasn't mentioned.

Bilbao, who are about 8th in La Liga (Were last time I looked at the table anyway), horsing united home and away kinda pushes that debate one way.

Was in Spain watching the first game the pub was bouncing and not one of them was a Bilbao fan imagine that happening at home. Asked a few of the locals what they thought of EPL let's just say the comments weren't very flattering.

Messi all the way. Until Neymar moves to a European league and consistently scores 40 + goals a season then I'll rethink my answer.

I remember the accolades that Barry Ferguson got for scoring 20-odd goals in 1 season!

FIVE teams left in UEFA's two competitions?

Best league AND best teams much better than epl Man Utd dominate all the time.

Er, Only RM or Barca ever win La Liga. How is that better to Man Utd dominating England?

Many premiership titles have they won since it started?

When was the last time a non-Barca or RM team won La Liga? 2004 - Valencia. Now tell me the last 8 EPL winners. Man Utd and Chelsea. Yes, La Liga is much stronger and more varied...

RM and Barca are on their own planet in La Liga and Europe. But the rest of Spain is nothing special at all.

PS: Europa League is meaningless.

Bilbao, who are about 8th in La Liga (Were last time I looked at the table anyway), horsing united home and away kinda pushes that debate one way.

Do you truly believe Bilbao are a better team than Manchester United?

That's because Ronaldo for all his talent is a greedy bastard and would never fit in to the Barca team.

Greedy bassas dont win.It's a TEAM game. Messi has it all.

Yes, and when in an arguably weaker team, Barca, yer Messi doesn't shine. But Ron in a weaker team, Portugal, does. And did for United, and for Sporting.