The one undeniable fact of this season is the incomparable ability of Lennon and Celtic to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I write this just as Gary Hooper has equalised, but I am still supremely confident that this will be a day for Hearts celebrations.

Given our pre-administration problems, and then the effects of administration, Celtic were effectively left with a clear run for a domestic treble. To have failed to accomplish this is an unbelievable act of incompetence.The league was gifted to Celtic. Unfortunately, when they had to play football to win other trophies, they have been found abysmally lacking.

Oh – Craig Beattie’s just scored a penalty. Yes! I just can’t wait for Lenny to comment.

What a strange season this has been. How it can be classed as a success for Celtic is beyond me. This is on top of press comments yesterday when Lenny reckoned that Celtic were perfectly able to win the Champions League. Too much glue IMO.

That’s it – final whistle! Absolutely brilliant!

I’m slightly apologetic about the schadenfreude, but I’m truly loving it. Let’s all remember this as Lenny’s treble.

And to finish, congratulations to Hearts and Hibs. The first Edinburgh derby in a Scottish Cup in over 100 years. That Celtic aren’t in a final is a bonus for the rest of us.

Edited by bluebear54

He really is a classless buffoon is poor wee misunderstood Neil.

I haven't heard any of his interviews yet but I presume he will be up in the dock soon enough.

He really is a classless buffoon is poor wee misunderstood Neil.

I haven't heard any of his interviews yet but I presume he will be up in the dock soon enough.

FF threads saying that he had a go at the ref and the linesman and was generally totally out of order.

What's new.

Given all his pending stuff, and now this, a level playing field would say that he's facing half a season's ban.

He'll probably end up with a slap on the wrist.

Their forums are going totally apeshit about how they've been cheated out of a treble. KDS is priceless.

They seem to have forgotten that Hooper's goal was well offside.

Isn't Karma sweet.

FF threads saying that he had a go at the ref and the linesman and was generally totally out of order.

What's new.

Given all his pending stuff, and now this, a level playing field would say that he's facing half a season's ban.

He'll probably end up with a slap on the wrist.

Their forums are going totally apeshit about how they've been cheated out of a treble. KDS is priceless.

They seem to have forgotten that Hooper's goal was well offside.

Isn't Karma sweet.

The lip readers are already claiming Lennon's remonstrations with the referee included accusations with the word, "cheat" repeatedly voiced.