Heard an interview with Allan Thompson after the game (Lenny obviously not trusted to keep his mouth shut...)....he had plenty to say about the Hearts penalty, and the one they claimed they should have had at the end, but when it was mentioned that Hooper's was clearly offside, Thompson went rather quiet and commented that he'd only watched the penalty incidents and nothing else.....:giruy:

And on top of the disgusting remonstrations of Lennon at the end...... this is what he has tweeted :

Neil Lennon þ @OfficialNeil

Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details Referee told players he thought Wanyama handled...feel so sorry for players and fans..I think it's personal myself

Another wee trip to Hampden ??

And retweeting tweets suggesting the SFA officials cheat :

@ChrisBarrie75 @OfficialNeil Or pack our bags and get out of this league that is run by crooked #SFA officials. #CelticFamily

Retweeted by @OfficialNeil

I have this strange warm feeling inside:smile:. Let me just say I have just found out the result,I haven't seen any reports,but it is great news to hear that the BHEASTS have FAILED AGAIN when it comes to the important games.This is another great result for Scottish football. I am now waiting on reports of the refs windaes getting put in and see what ref gets the sack,after all the only reason the BHEASTS never won the treble was because of the cheating refs in Scotland.:awesome:

I have this strange warm feeling inside:smile:. Let me just say I have just found out the result,I haven't seen any reports,but it is great news to hear that the BHEASTS have FAILED AGAIN when it comes to the important games.This is another great result for Scottish football. I am now waiting on reports of the refs windaes getting put in and see what ref gets the sack,after all the only reason the BHEASTS never won the treble was because of the cheating refs in Scotland.:awesome:

Believe it or not, they are CONVINCED that IS the case. of course it is believable - the perenially persecuted feel that way....