The ref was spot on yesterday

Pat Nevin read on an extract from the rule book last night on Sportscene. There is more detail about whether the hand is a natural or unnatural position. There is also chat about judgement as to whether the player has sufficient time to react - i.e. ball to hand would not be classed as a foul/penalty if in close proximity and with little or no time to react.

Yes and it is the duty of the referee to apply a quick answer to that question and he pointed to the spot. Is there not a Fifa rule that the referee's decision is final?

The ref's decision may be final but it doesn't mean it's correct.

To me it looks deliberate and does not look like a natural accident.

I'm not so sure, but it's a subjective decision, which proves that it may not be technically correct :P

In the quickness of play and with an instant decision needed I can't see much justication for complaint.

So if a game is quick and an instant decision is needed there can't be much justification for complaint, even if the decision may be wrong? :confused:

Right or wrong the Refs decision is final there will never be a game replayed because a ref made a rip roaring mess of it, not now not ever. We can all moan to the high heavens about them but the bottom line is Refs make mistakes, we should know we've been on the wrong end of a fair few recently.

But I've never sat and thought that bastards cheating us and after a day or two it's forgotten about, but the Mhanky Horde actually think refs go out to cheat them and the media do nothing to dispell this idea in fact they play it up. So we have refs getting intimidated on a daily bases from them, no wonder their scared to give a marginal decision against Celtic yesterday just proves what happens when you upset the scum.

Instead of all this was it was it not Euan Norris should be applauded for having a great game and that should be the end of it.

Instead of all this was it was it not Euan Norris should be applauded for having a great game and that should be the end of it.

Hearts pen - correct decision

Webster "handball" - correct decision

Celtic goal - incorrect. Helped Celtic

Ki Dive - No pen. Correct deicision. Decision not to book wrong though. Helped Celtic.

Black handball - Not seen it myself but on the radio suggested the decision not to give him second yellow was correct. As stated not seen it but will say it helped Hearts for now.

Skacel offside - at 1-0 (I think, need to check) Skacel was given offside when he wasn't and was in behind last defender. Helped Celtic.

Missed any major incidents?

From that though, I think it's clear to see that if anything, Celtic got the rub of the green with decisions yet are acting like they got done. It's a joke.

Guest Dutchy

If refs really wanted to be personal against septic, they should refuse to ref the remainder of their games, citing the anti-social behaviour of their manager. Lesser fans are certainly under the cosh of the law every time they attend a match.

That would be 18 points lost and 3 goals against for each game, so we could win the title on goal diffirence. Haw, haw, haw!

If refs really wanted to be personal against septic, they should refuse to ref the remainder of their games, citing the anti-social behaviour of their manager. Lesser fans are certainly under the cosh of the law every time they attend a match.

That would be 18 points lost and 3 goals against for each game, so we could win the title on goal diffirence. Haw, haw, haw!

That would be class big man. Imagine the "robbed of the treble" claims then.

As Jock Stein once said "If the team's good enough, the ref doesn't matter"

Oh right well I've just received news that ki, Wanyama and stokes have to report to the aquatics centre to start their training for the Olympics diving team :)

Oh right well I've just received news that ki, Wanyama and stokes have to report to the aquatics centre to start their training for the Olympics diving team :)

Wonder if we'll get days off Ki your a cheat in the paper and on the phone ins the same way Aluko was hounded.