SFA 'Fast Track' hearings

Why has it taken so long for Lennon's hearings to take place? I can understand - to an extent - that his Twitter outburst after the League Cup Final could get delayed, but at Ibrox he got a red card. After Stuart McCall got a red card he was immediately offered a 1 match ban, rejected it, and the appeal was heard before his next game. Why didn't the same process take place for Lennon's red card at Ibrox?

As above, I understand the delay for his League Cup Final Twitter outburst, and also in investigating the other issues which he's being investigated for at Ibrox, and even his outbursts yesterday. But his red card at Ibrox, and yesterday if he was sent off, should have been dealt with immediately.

Also, if he's found guilty on all fronts - League Cup Final, Ibrox Red Card, Ibrox outburst, Scottish Cup Semi Red Card, Scottish Cup Semi Outburst - then that's potentially 5 instances on top of his previous. Does anyone know how big a ban that would incur?

Why has it taken so long for Lennon's hearings to take place? I can understand - to an extent - that his Twitter outburst after the League Cup Final could get delayed, but at Ibrox he got a red card. After Stuart McCall got a red card he was immediately offered a 1 match ban, rejected it, and the appeal was heard before his next game. Why didn't the same process take place for Lennon's red card at Ibrox?

As above, I understand the delay for his League Cup Final Twitter outburst, and also in investigating the other issues which he's being investigated for at Ibrox, and even his outbursts yesterday. But his red card at Ibrox, and yesterday if he was sent off, should have been dealt with immediately.

Also, if he's found guilty on all fronts - League Cup Final, Ibrox Red Card, Ibrox outburst, Scottish Cup Semi Red Card, Scottish Cup Semi Outburst - then that's potentially 5 instances on top of his previous. Does anyone know how big a ban that would incur?

By the time of the red card he was already under investigation which is why they couldn't fast track. Then he got pulled up again, and now again for the twitter thing. The SFA backlog is all Lemon hahaha

6 potentially. Confronted the ref in the tunnel as well apparently.

By the time of the red card he was already under investigation which is why they couldn't fast track. Then he got pulled up again, and now again for the twitter thing. The SFA backlog is all Lemon hahaha

There's something strangely satisfying in that fact.

It's ridiculous that the body who will decide on the Celtic manager's punishment for continued breaches of rules is staffed by Celtic employees. Even Andy Walker can see that the people at the top within Celtic must condone his behaviour and so it follows that he will be pandered to by them at Association level.