Phil Bardsley yesterday

he wasn't being lippy, he was asking you to constructively back up your point. forums are for debate, if you're going to get upset when someone asks you to back up a point, you're going to find it tough going.

Do you think you're talking to a daft wee boy here?

I'll debate all day pal....Even against Tag Teams....I'm of the opinion that you all think you're rather too intellectual for some of us on here..?

Is it because you have a high post count?

Do you think you're talking to a daft wee boy here?

I'll debate all day pal....Even against Tag Teams....I'm of the opinion that you all think you're rather too intellectual for some of us on here..?

Is it because you have a high post count?

if you'll debate all day, why didnt you just answer his question? all he wanted to know was why you thought bardsley was a better player.

and no-one here thinks they are too intellectual, and nor is my post count that high. everyone gets on fine.

just chill, and be respectful - like everyone else is to you.

if you'll debate all day, why didnt you just answer his question? all he wanted to know was why you thought bardsley was a better player.

and no-one here thinks they are too intellectual, and nor is my post count that high. everyone gets on fine.

just chill, and be respectful - like everyone else is to you.

See post above,and please cut out the silly ''Just chill'' patter....Does you no favours,i'm perfectly ''Chilled'' if truth be known.

:admin:

Let's just say Bardsley had come in and had an absolutely blinding loan spell and then f***s off back to manure. Young Alan spends all that time on the bench(if that) and then is expected to come in and start from where PB left off.

Not going to happen. The young man gets absolutely slaughtered from fans as it is. Imagine the abuse he'd get if he was to come in and fail to have the impact on the side as the 'short term' loan signing did....not pretty.

Short term loan signings should be for cover only IMO. Unless PLG was sounding him out for a possible transfer in Jan. Seeing as we couldn't afford PBs gran at the moment I doubt that would've been the case. I think he was a potential quick fix to a position that PLG thought we might have a problem in. Instead of giving the lad(AH) a chance to prove himself.

On the attitude and form so far comments by Frankie, I totally agree. That sending off against the Hibees was an absolute shocker, no more than arrogant petulance. Also the training ground incident with TB, total disrespect for your manager and your teamates.

For now I'd prefer AH. If we are going to replace him, I'd prefer it to be a signing and not a loaner and cetainly not Bardsley.

Let's just say Bardsley had come in and had an absolutely blinding loan spell and then f***s off back to manure. Young Alan spends all that time on the bench(if that) and then is expected to come in and start from where PB left.

Not going to happen. The young man gets absolutely slaughtered from fans as it is. Imagine the abuse he'd get if he was to come in and fail to have the impact on the side as the 'short term' loan signing did....not pretty.

Short term loan signings should be for cover only IMO. Unless PLG was sounding him out for a possible transfer in Jan. Seeing as we couldn't afford PBs gran at the moment I doubt that would've been the case. I think he was a potential quick fix to a position that PLG thought we might have a problem in. Instead of giving the lad(AH) a chance to prove himself.

On the attitude and form so far comments by Frankie, I totally agree. That sending off against the Hibees was an absolute shocker, no more than arrogant petulance. Also the training ground incident with TB, total disrespect for your manager and your teamates.

For now I'd prefer AH. If we are going to replace him, I'd prefer it to be a signing and not a loaner and cetainly not Bardsley.

If given an option,i would prefer a new right back,one in the January Matalan sales where dodgy Dave has us shopping these days..

My take is that Bardsley is more composed,has better positional sense ,has a physical presence better than,and has better distribution than Hutton.

Hope this helps.

If given an option,i would prefer a new right back,one in the January Matalan sales where dodgy Dave has us shopping these days..

My take is that Bardsley is more composed,has better positional sense ,has a physical presence better than,and has better distribution than Hutton.

Hope this helps.

Thats exactly what I meant;)