Phil Bardsley yesterday

I think both players are average. Both like passing the ball out of play when it's easier to pass it to a Rangers player. One thing I will say though, Bardsley doesn't fill me with dread when he has the ball and is being pressured by an opposition player. I think Hutton has no composure which is something I feel is needed by a pro footballer.

I think both players are average. Both like passing the ball out of play when it's easier to pass it to a Rangers player. One thing I will say though, Bardsley doesn't fill me with dread when he has the ball and is being pressured by an opposition player. I think Hutton has no composure which is something I feel is needed by a pro footballer.

Gazza, are you "sooking" in with me after our bad start;)

Guest north_east_bear

No brainer territory here, Bardsley is stronger in the tackle, more tactically aware & doesn't treat the ball like a hot tottie. Hutton looked like a real prospect when he broke into the team and then he started believing his own press.

I think he was a potential quick fix to a position that PLG thought we might have a problem in. Instead of giving the lad(AH) a chance to prove himself.

AH has had plenty of chances to prove himself and done very little to persuade PLG that he's ready to be our number 1 RB.

I played right back a number of times when I played amateur. Maybe I should ask for a trial. :D If Sheringham can do it at 40, I'm sure I can at 39(on saturday).

I see what your saying FT, but I'd rather a young GERS player was given the chance to improve and develop these attributes rather than sticking in a short term loan signing who to be honest, doesn't look particularly interested(maybe just me).

Alan Hutton looked a real prospect pre injury. Given the chance and time and with the proper guidance and coaching I think he can get back to that form.

It would be great to go out and spend some real money on a top right back. Someone AH can work and develop alongside. But as you say saying we're shopping at the wrong end of the market at the moment. So going out and spending money on a player who will probably be no better than what we have, doesn't make good business or footballing sense to me.

NO SURRENDER.

See post above,and please cut out the silly ''Just chill'' patter....Does you no favours,i'm perfectly ''Chilled'' if truth be known.

:admin:

here man, i'll speak exactly how i want. what does "does you no favours" mean here anyway? do you think that i'm trying to impress anyone here? when i think you're getting too worked up over a trivial issue and need to chill, i'll tell you.

if this is a problem then you can take it up with Frankie or Stuart.

regardless, now you've finally explained why you think bardsley is a better right back, the debate can continue.

here man, i'll speak exactly how i want. what does "does you no favours" mean here anyway? do you think that i'm trying to impress anyone here? when i think you're getting too worked up over a trivial issue and need to chill, i'll tell you.

if this is a problem then you can take it up with Frankie or Stuart.

regardless, now you've finally explained why you think bardsley is a better right back, the debate can continue.

You'll tell me will you?

And you are who like?

If i've a problem i'll take it up with you superman,not Frankie or Stuart or anyone else.

Okay?

Now like you say,i've explained,now carry on.....You seem like a last word freak.

AH has had plenty of chances to prove himself and done very little to persuade PLG that he's ready to be our number 1 RB.

TBH Gazza, not many of the players are proving themselves worthy of a jersey every week.

Just average/poor players or a new manager who's sruggling to get the best out of them?

Only time will tell I suppose.

mate, you're just acting like an arse. you might be a hardman in real life, good for you, but on here people like to talk about things in an adult way.

if you can dish out crap like "less of the lip sunshine.", "schoolboy stuff" and "does you no favours", and "superman" but cant take being amicably told to chill and be respectful, then you're the one with the problem.

again, i'll say what i like when moderating these forums. if i think you are being out of order, or taking offense for no reason, or acting like a hardman and generally being argumentative with other posters, then i'll say so. so, if you have a problem with my moderation - you can speak to frankie or stuart. if you have an actual problem with me, then you can feel free to private message me, and we'll sort it out, rather than filling the forum with it.

mate, you're just acting like an arse. you might be a hardman in real life, good for you, but on here people like to talk about things in an adult way.

if you can dish out crap like "less of the lip sunshine.", "schoolboy stuff" and "does you no favours", and "superman" but cant take being amicably told to chill and be respectful, then you're the one with the problem.

again, i'll say what i like when moderating these forums. if i think you are being out of order, or taking offense for no reason, or acting like a hardman and generally being argumentative with other posters, then i'll say so. so, if you have a problem with my moderation - you can speak to frankie or stuart. if you have an actual problem with me, then you can feel free to private message me, and we'll sort it out, rather than filling the forum with it.

Oh dear.....

You have a PM .