Phil Bardsley yesterday

I still don't see anyone providing reasons for Bardsley playing ahead of Hutton... :D

His passing hasn't been any better; his positioning similarly weak; tackling not any better; his heading ability is worse than Hutton; his temperament suspect; his discipline suspect and his attitude suspect - but he does take a decent free kick.

I'm not just basing my thoughts on what I've seen of the Englishman but on what a few Man Utd fans I know also pointed out to me when he joined.

The fact remains is that Hutton is a Rangers player and has - this season and before his leg break - performed at least as good as Bardsley over the piece. As such, because he is a Rangers player per se it's better to give him a run in the team ahead of the short-term Bardsley.

Can someone tell me what PB offers that AH doesn't?

I still don't see anyone providing reasons for Bardsley playing ahead of Hutton... :D

His passing hasn't been any better; his positioning similarly weak; tackling not any better; his heading ability is worse than Hutton; his temperament suspect; his discipline suspect and his attitude suspect - but he does take a decent free kick.

I'm not just basing my thoughts on what I've seen of the Englishman but on what a few Man Utd fans I know also pointed out to me when he joined.

The fact remains is that Hutton is a Rangers player and has - this season and before his leg break - performed at least as good as Bardsley over the piece. As such, because he is a Rangers player per se it's better to give him a run in the team ahead of the short-term Bardsley.

Can someone tell me what PB offers that AH doesn't?

All in your opinion of course,so the fact that i think differently to you over Hutton and Bardsley makes my judgement wrong?

Equally then,Hutton can't tackle,positional sense is all wrong,distribution is pathetic,and can't wait to despatch the ball,mostly to the opposition,as quickly as possible.

You obviously think Huttons the right choice along with a few others,i obviously think Bardsley should be the first choice along with others..Let's stop dragging this debate into schoolboy stuff eh...

Erm, I don't see any schoolboy stuff. I'm trying to back up my opinion with a few instances of why I prefer him.

1. He's a Rangers player

2. IMO, he's shown as good as or better form in the games he's played.

3. His discipline is better.

Of course you're going to disagree but I can't recall anything positive that Bardsley has done other than a free kick. For Hutton I can remember at least 3 last ditch covering tackles which is what defending is all about as well as a couple of decent passes which led to goals against Livorno and Haifa.

And Bardsley is much better looking IMO.

Nah seriously Bardlsey is the better option of the two. But what do I know, I'm just a wummin so I won't even bother backing my statement up;)

All in your opinion of course,so the fact that i think differently to you over Hutton and Bardsley makes my judgement wrong?

He's not saying you're wrong, he saying you've stated your opinion but haven't elucidated and expanded your reasons for it to try and convince him that your opinion might be more valid.

Equally then,Hutton can't tackle,positional sense is all wrong,distribution is pathetic,and can't wait to despatch the ball,mostly to the opposition,as quickly as possible.

It's a problem position, Hutton is only 22 and so could easily improve but maybe we need to bring someone in in the meantime. However, I think the priority is a couple of centre backs.

You obviously think Huttons the right choice along with a few others,i obviously think Bardsley should be the first choice along with others..Let's stop dragging this debate into schoolboy stuff eh...

Eh? What school boy stuff? Did you only debate when you were at school?

Frankie is just saying in friendly way, "tell me more about your opinion and why you have it".

And Bardsley is much better looking IMO.

Nah seriously Bardlsey is the better option of the two. But what do I know, I'm just a wummin so I won't even bother backing my statement up;)

LMAO....:D

I think it was a great free kick to you who said it wasnt...

He's not saying you're wrong, he saying you've stated your opinion but haven't elucidated and expanded your reasons for it to try and convince him that your opinion might be more valid.

It's a problem position, Hutton is only 22 and so could easily improve but maybe we need to bring someone in in the meantime. However, I think the priority is a couple of centre backs.

Eh? What school boy stuff? Did you only debate when you were at school?

Frankie is just saying in friendly way, "tell me more about your opinion and why you have it".

Are you a double act?And less of the lip sunshine.

Are you a double act?And less of the lip sunshine.

he wasn't being lippy, he was asking you to constructively back up your point. forums are for debate, if you're going to get upset when someone asks you to back up a point, you're going to find it tough going.