Phil Bardsley yesterday

From what I've seen Bardsley doesn't seem any better than Hutton or Lowing.

Exactly.

People's backing for Bardsley especially confuses me. He's had a couple of reasonable games but other than very public displays of petulance and indiscipline he has no more to offer than Hutton or Lowing.

Plus Bardsley is only on loan - is he really good enough to spend the cash Man U will want for him ?

Personally I couldn't care less if Bardsley goes back to Man U. Not a vast improvement on Hutton, we can do better than him...... or can we ?

Bardsley is not any better than Hutton - Hutton was Ok yesterday incidentally and I don't think even if we did want to keep Bardsley that we could come anywhere near giving utd what they would want for him.

My Dad made a point yesterday "they get linked with David Beckham and we couldn't afford David Bingham" Pretty much sums it up for me. OK htere not going to sign Beckham, but you can see his point

I'm with you on this one...I think Bardsley's a far better prospect at right back for us than Hutton.

Its not even up for debate that that is just factually incorrect. Bardsley is absolutely no sort of prospect as he will never be a Rangers player. He's just here for a few months to develop him for Man U. If he ever shows he's good enough for them.

Makes no sense to halt Hutton's development. And Bardsley has yet to show he is any better than Hutton tbh.

Its not even up for debate that that is just factually incorrect. Bardsley is absolutely no sort of prospect as he will never be a Rangers player. He's just here for a few months to develop him for Man U. If he ever shows he's good enough for them.

Makes no sense to halt Hutton's development. And Bardsley has yet to show he is any better than Hutton tbh.

And up until Bardsley's misdemeanour in training you knew for a fact that he would never be signing for Rangers permanantly then?

And if you think Hutton has any more developing to do,you'll no doubts be the supporter who also thought Maurice Ross was a good prospect as well then?

Hutton won't cut it,simple as that.

And while we're at it,

Hutton goals this season ..0

Bardsley..1

Hutton goals this season ..0

Bardsley..1

I'm disappointed, I actually thought you'd have more sense than to compare players according to one free kick scored.

Check the posts prior to mine, I'm not the only one not convinced by Bardsley.

I'm disappointed, I actually thought you'd have more sense than to compare players according to one free kick scored.

Check the posts prior to mine, I'm not the only one not convinced by Bardsley.

Behave yourself will you ferfuxsake...Have you ever played football at all?

If you reckon Hutton is a more complete footballer than Bardsley then there's no point in carrying on this debate.

Oh,and i don't give two monkeys what others say about him,i have my opinion of the two,and that's what counts for me.

Bardsley has done nothing to suggest he looks a better player. One free kick goal isn't enough to cement his place in the team.

Hutton isn't a great player but I think he's been the target of some unfair stick this season. Last year he was poor (who wasn't?) but this term he's been reasonably reliable at right back.

On Saturday, other than one mistake, he had a decent game and made a few last ditch tackles. He's done the same earlier in the season and overall has been OK. Now, his distribution and his positioning must improve but I'd certainly rather persevere with him than Bardsley, whose temperament is questionable and certainly didn't look to be any better.

Personally, once Lowing has made a full comeback in the reserves from his bad groin injury, I'd like to see him in the team.