Where we are...

To be clear, I'd agree the threat of liquidation has never been higher.

Let's hope all parties understand the frustration of the fans in that respect.

Fingers crossed mate and the toes that we hear something positive today or I'm getting totally mortal this weekend to block out the pain.

Obviously, the "big case" is also looming on the horizon. If anything, D&P should request a statement from the relevant sources to name (in private or public) the approximate date of a decision.

NB: So far, I've always read that Miller "may" intent or "favour" a newco / liquidation scenario, but from the one interview with him, no such thing has actually been said by himself. Why it is repeated by each and everyone nonetheless is a touch strange.

Obviously, the "big case" is also looming on the horizon. If anything, D&P should request a statement from the relevant sources to name (in private or public) the approximate date of a decision.

NB: So far, I've always read that Miller "may" intent or "favour" a newco / liquidation scenario, but from the one interview with him, no such thing has actually been said by himself. Why it is repeated by each and everyone nonetheless is a touch strange.

Are the 90 days not up today?

Obviously what people say in public is different from what they do in private. That goes for all bidders.

I know it's easier said than done, but I wish Kennedy and Paul Murray would get together and just get a deal done if they are so keen to save us.

I honestly don't think they are bringing enough to the table which at this stage is really really sad.

Are the 90 days not up today?

The 90 days refer to D&P's first report, methinks. A SSN article said on the judgement spoke about 1 to 8 weeks, but unless I am msitaken, officially, no specific date was set.

Following the tribunal, which was held in Edinburgh a few weeks ago, Rangers must now embrace a period of uncertainty. A decision is expected in weeks, if not months, although most expect the verdict to be announced in mid to late March.

The thing that stands out for me as a blatant lie was the SPL's potential rule changes delayed the naming of a preferred bidder. 2 weeks on and all the talk of delays are not around these changes but other things. They were spinning a load of BS and used that as a great excuse for completely missing their deadline. It is becoming concerning.

This is making me ill.

I'm scunnered by this.

I just pray that positive progress is being made behind the scenes - but I am more woried than ever that the bidders in the fray are not able to deliver what is required.

What can we as fans do ? Shouldn't we be taking to the streets, marching, protesting ?? I feel we need to be doing something instead of sitting back letting a potentail disaster happen unchallenged.

I don'st have the answer but I am willing to get involved in any direct, hard-hitting action. people need to know that we will not be f.ucked about. We appear to be a soft touch for people involved in this.