Where we are...

This is making me ill.

I'm scunnered by this.

I just pray that positive progress is being made behind the scenes - but I am more woried than ever that the bidders in the fray are not able to deliver what is required.

What can we as fans do ? Shouldn't we be taking to the streets, marching, protesting ?? I feel we need to be doing something instead of sitting back letting a potentail disaster happen unchallenged.

I don'st have the answer but I am willing to get involved in any direct, hard-hitting action. people need to know that we will not be f.ucked about. We appear to be a soft touch for people involved in this.

Interesting that we have no home games for a month the one chance that we are all together, is the time they start to f#^k about with the bidders and Liquidation. By the time the Utd game comes along it could be all over.

As you say mate absolutely scunnered. :sigh:

If they need cash to keep us going, they could have arranged another friendly, no matter against whom. The Bears would have come and paid the entrance fee.

But really, the doom-singing has reached its crescendo and we do not know anything for fact about the monetary situation. This is all conjecture and assumption put in motion by the press. It grew arms and legs in no time, as people are all too happy to accept negative info bits as fact. Add to that the open frustration shown by the bidders and you get the hysteria tangible now on all boards.

If they need cash to keep us going, they could have arranged another friendly, no matter against whom. The Bears would have come and paid the entrance fee.

But really, the doom-singing has reached its crescendo and we do not know anything for fact about the monetary situation. This is all conjecture and assumption put in motion by the press. It grew arms and legs in no time, as people are all too happy to accept negative info bits as fact. Add to that the open frustration shown by the bidders and you get the hysteria tangible now on all boards.

LOL...wondered when you'd return to form.

LOL...wondered when you'd return to form.

Well, some are smarter than others, but most people are simply running about scared and crying foul at each and everyone with every single bit of negative news that comes out of the printer.

I doubt that many have real insight into how this all works, the variables and guidelines, legal stuff and all. And even less have privy to any insight knowledge of the deals or the admins' work. That's all I am saying. The press milks the occasion to the core and the broad masses have long since pressed the panic buttons through the table.

On a sidenote, granted, you've kept a low voice indeed! :razz:

Where we are.......

Fucked ?

If Kennedy is unwilling to see us liquidated then he should sit down round the table with D&P and tell them in no uncertain terms that he wont let them fuck around any longer.

They HAVE to get this deal done.

The sad part of this is that D&P are looking for these unconditional offers so that we can move forward with a CVA. Why ? The delay in naming a preferred bidder is simply pushing us closer to liquidation, in which case it makes no fucking difference who you choose as a bidder as there will be a firesale of assets to cover debts anyway.

The pissing around has to stop.

Just get it done.

D&P demanding unconditional bids is ludicrous. Let someone in to see the "unseen" information and access to people hitherto unobtainable so that they can make a firm offer. Either that or just liquidate us.

Crushing as it sounds, if D&P are attempting to move us into liquidation then JUST FUCKING DO IT. Let us move forward at least. Because right now we are all sitting here with nothing but fear and very little hope.

It is getting to the stage of being numb to the point of not wanting to even think about it.

PS : Sorry for the tone, but I am at the point of anger with all of this.

Alison Robbie ‏ @AlisonRobbie

Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details #rangers administrators say they'll put pressure on the Blue Knights, if can't agree Bill Miller's bid will be accepted on Mon. More on #ssb

Alison Robbie ‏ @AlisonRobbie

Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details #rangers administrators say they'll put pressure on the Blue Knights, if can't agree Bill Miller's bid will be accepted on Mon. More on #ssb

So they will apply pressure to bidders but won't facilitate the removal of Whyte!

IMHO, Miller would not have come forward with his ideas had he not been advised about their possibility. Kennedy, if he's not all just bluster, should simply submit his new bid in writing and be done with it. Generally ... can the admins actually ask for anything but an unconditional bid if they want to sell the club to a new owner? Just asking.

Bids? New bids? Back in with a bid?

What is this pish all about? If anyone wants to come in surely they must put in a realistic bid?

Why have all bidders so far failed to reach agreement?

Stinks to high heaven. The road is leading us into Liquidation, such is the mess.