SFA Ruling: Lifetime ban for Whyte; RFC signing ban for 1 year

They don't want us...... We should resign from the SFA. Let them go fuck themselves.

We Rangers fans really need to hurt the SPL/SFA in any possible way we can.Fuck the SFA/fuck the SPL and the whole of Scottish football. Withdraw all Rangers players from the Scotland squad for a start,boycott every fucking team in the league...............

Does anybody think that we should have escaped punishment? Given the parlous state we will find ourself in, it's unlikely that we would have been doing much business anyway.

I was kind of thinking along the same lines as yourself,but if the SPL follow suit and hit us with point deductions for three years,

then I'm pretty sure we are well and truly fecked.

I was kind of thinking along the same lines as yourself,but if the SPL follow suit and hit us with point deductions for three years,

then I'm pretty sure we are well and truly fecked.

Points deductions will only occur if we are liquidated or if we are still in administration at the beginning of next season. Hopefully, neither scenario will play out.