Protest this Saturday- details inside

I attended the meeting tonight along with reps from RST, TBO, UB, FF, RM, VB, RFWG and RFFF.

Everyone is extremely positive and all are singing off the same song sheet. We need as many fans along on Saturday. Bring your wives and kids and make it a fun family day out. We need to show the strength of opposition against these punitive sanctions.

There has been a huge amount of cooperation to make this happen, and a huge shout out to Sandy Jardine, someone who I have been critical of in the past but he has stepped up to the plate when it is needed.

The future of our club is at stake and we can all play our part by turning out and making the short walk from Queens Park to Hampden. Hopefully you can make it along on Saturday.

I forgot to say that there wil be many of our friends who work for the club at the protest as well. Their jobs and their colleagues' jobs have been put at risk by the SFA and the human side of this should not be forgotten. People's livelihoods have been put at risk.

I attended the meeting tonight along with reps from RST, TBO, UB, FF, RM, VB, RFWG and RFFF.

Everyone is extremely positive and all are singing off the same song sheet. We need as many fans along on Saturday. Bring your wives and kids and make it a fun family day out. We need to show the strength of opposition against these punitive sanctions.

There has been a huge amount of cooperation to make this happen, and a huge shout out to Sandy Jardine, someone who I have been critical of in the past but he has stepped up to the plate when it is needed.

The future of our club is at stake and we can all play our part by turning out and making the short walk from Queens Park to Hampden. Hopefully you can make it along on Saturday.

Magic! Cheers for the update.