Protest this Saturday- details inside

Targeting the sponsors will achieve absolutely nothing.

Demonstrations outside hampden will achieve absolutely nothing

Boycotting games will achieve nothing - possibly make the situation worse as other clubs will suffer.

Boycotting Scottish Cup games MAY have an impact.

The only thing that will change things is the appeal.

The sanctions etc were decided by in INDEPENDENT committee, the SFA have no say in the process. The fact of the matter is, that the club broke the SFA rules. I do think that given the current situation, the transfer embargo will make things VERY tricky, but I think that will be reduced on appeal - possibly to 6 months. This would allow transfers in the Jan window.

We can all voice are concerns etc, but it will be to no avail.

Boycotting games will achieve nothing - possibly make the situation worse as other clubs will suffer.

The sanctions etc were decided by in INDEPENDENT committee, the SFA have no say in the process. The fact of the matter is, that the club broke the SFA rules. I do think that given the current situation, the transfer embargo will make things VERY tricky, but I think that will be reduced on appeal - possibly to 6 months. This would allow transfers in the Jan window.

Aye your right mate, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, the boycott of away games I had in mind depends on what happens on 30th April.

That’s dodgy ground you’re on mate, i’d delete that. DoS attacks are what puts people in jail

If one person does it I agree with you but if 10.000 different people send 1 email I don't see what anyone can do about it.

If one person does it I agree with you but if 10.000 different people send 1 email I don't see what anyone can do about it.

I deleted our posts by the way, just to be sure. I hope you don't mind.

him talking about it on here puts Frankie in the spotlight

I think this is where the Supporter groups really need to step up to the plate.

Rather than 50,000 fans individually voicing concerns or sending emails to the SFA, the various fans groups need to put together carefully constructed letters of concern. The fans groups are there for a reason - a unified point of contact.

I think this is where the Supporter groups really need to step up to the plate.

Rather than 50,000 fans individually voicing concerns or sending emails to the SFA, the various fans groups need to put together carefully constructed letters of concern. The fans groups are there for a reason - a unified point of contact.

it’s basically what i’ve said here

http://frankieinseasia.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-for-all-fans-groups-to-come.html

So your happy with way the SFA have handled this whole mess?

So your happy with way the SFA have handled this whole mess?

No....but the decision has now been made, and any actions from fans needs to be thought out carefully.

Targeting the sponsors will do little good - they are tied into contracts with the SPL/SFA, with I'd assume penalties for breaching those contracts.

A demonstration outside Hampden isn't gonna suddenly get the SFA to backtrack & remove the sanctions.

Boycotting league games will impact innocent clubs, NOT the SFA.

What do you expect to come out of ANY actions???