Protest this Saturday- details inside

That's a cracking idea Ian. The only problem is that the SPL would hammer us if the players walked off and the game had to be abandoned. The fine could be pretty heavy for doing that.

The fine will just be added into the CVA, would it not?

The SFA has an Achilles heel and it offers a better target and more chance of success than any protest march. Their weakness is their reliance on 2 main corporate sponsors: Carling and William Hill. In the first instance we should refuse to enter next season's Scottish cup citing supporters disgust at the attitude of the SFA to Scotland's best supported team. Every supporter should email both Hill's and Carling and explain in civil terms that they regard both firm's to have tarnished their reputation by their sponsorship of the SFA and that as a result they will no longer be using either company's products or services. I can just as easily donate my money to Ladbrokes and while I don't drink lager, I'm pretty sure I can find other beers or spirits, produced by the same group, that I must regretfully stop buying and transfer my affections elsewhere. No risk of any civil disorder and I reckon the shower of ne'er do wells at the SFA are more likely to listen to the moneymen.

Edited by Jim1955
spelling

The SFA has an Achilles heel and it offers a better target and more chance of success than any protest march. Their weakness is their reliance on 2 main corporate sponsors: Carling and William Hill. In the first instance we should refuse to enter next season's Scottish cup citing supporters disgust at the attitude of the SFA to Scotland's best supported team. Every supporter should email both Hill's and Carling and explain in civil terms that they regard both firm's to have tarnished their reputation by their sponsorship of the SFA and that as a result they will no longer be using either company's products or services. I can just as easily donate my money to Ladbrokes and while I don't drink lager, I'm pretty sure I can find other beers or spirits, produced by the same group, that I must regretfully stop buying and transfer my affections elsewhere. No risk of any civil disorder and I reckon the shower of ne'er do wells at the SFA are more likely to listen to the moneymen.

Wullie Hill account cancelled and told them why, hate carling anyway what else do they make? I see Parks are a sponsor or have a contract with them I wonder if the good Dougie will tear up his contract in disgust, I doubt it going by the size of house he's building just long the road from me.

The only way we can have the decision changed is on appeal which is going to happen. There is no way is this world a fan demonstration will change things, it just wouldn't make a difference at all.

Nobody outside Scotland in the game gives a care about our plight, the only way to hit back is what has been suggested by others - Boycott every single away game next season.