John Bennett Withdraws from The Blue Knights Consortium

Guest Bombaybadboy

My opinion of this is BH is clearly acting in his own business interests,fair play but quite why he decided to post this on a Rangers message board is beyond me.

There was only ever going to be one reaction and it's not a good one and rightly so.

Edited by Bombaybadboy
clarifying point

I'm dumbfounded as to how two threads about a letter have more views & more replies than any other thread about our club as shit seriously hits the fan.

The priorities here are all wrong :/

Actual Rangers news would get more views if we posted them here rather in the Rangers Chat section.

So here's a heads up for the folk that don't read the rest of Gersnet:

There is a protest on Saturday,

The panel of 3 that have, possibly, dealt us the killing blow have been named,

Graham Speirs has, allegedly, labelled McCoist as a Nutter,

A survey has reported that "half" of Scottish football fans will boycott the SPL if Rangers are liquidated and allowed to stay in the SPL.

My opinion of this is BH is clearly acting in his own business interests,fair play but quite why he decided to post this on a Rangers message board is beyond me.

There was only ever going to be one reaction and it's not a good one and rightly so.

I don't agree with you, but I also don't disagree. I just think the reaction has been quite incredible. The threads, as I have said before, don't really amount as news to me. The threads did influence my opinion of TBK's due to the apparent mis-information in the media from Paul Murray regarding John Bennets' involvement in TBK's.

Guest Bombaybadboy
I don't agree with you, but I also don't disagree. I just think the reaction has been quite incredible. The threads, as I have said before, don't really amount as news to me. The threads did influence my opinion of TBK's due to the apparent mis-information in the media from Paul Murray regarding John Bennets' involvement in TBK's.

Never been a huge fan of TBK but I'm on record as saying I'll support whoever has the best plan for Rangers.

To be fair I've read about this thread on Twitter,RangersMedia and Follow Follow so it kicked my arse into gear to join and read the thread so it has seen a fair bit of publicity.

When you are going through every day like a junkie desperate for information then this appears it's like your fix but not what you were looking for :sad:

I wasn't aware of the publicity, but that just makes it seem more ridiculous to me. I just cant seem to get my head around it.

I too will support anyone who has a viable plan of action for the mighty Gers & the funds to implement it.

Guest Nacho's his name

I'm just a normal Rangers supporter mate.

Like every other Rangers supporter I'd do anything I possibly could to not hurt the wonderful club we support. It's simple for me, if you act the opposite you're an enemy

Who are you to say someone should never visit Ibrox again?

I'm just a normal Rangers supporter mate.

Like every other Rangers supporter I'd do anything I possibly could to not hurt the wonderful club we support. It's simple for me' date=' if you act the opposite you're an enemy[/quote']

Fair enough, I'm not so sure that BH was trying to harm the club though.

Guest Bombaybadboy
I wasn't aware of the publicity, but that just makes it seem more ridiculous to me. I just cant seem to get my head around it.

I too will support anyone who has a viable plan of action for the mighty Gers & the funds to implement it.

When we are crying out for an end to all this mate this thread looks like someone has flung a spanner in the works so it has multiple pages on the forums mentioned and none of them make positive reading.

Guest Nacho's his name

I think you're probably right, I don't know the guy but his actions say otherwise even if it's just incompetence or an over inflated ego

Sorry I'll stop as I'm pissing myself off now.

Fair enough, I'm not so sure that BH was trying to harm the club though.