Everyone watch the managers press conference , outstanding

....and beats them!!!

Well they are shite,so the young guns would have a good chance of getting a result. I wonder what SKY/ESPN whoever is showing the game would think about it,especially if Ally said this is his squad for next season?.

Guest Bombaybadboy
Fiorentina also got 'fair' and respectful treatment from their FA....we know what Ally means by "Who are these people" but at least he didn't use the word 'personal' like the ginger nut.

We all know what's true and what isn't.

He still retained his class throughout that but it's clear to see how much he's hurting.

They would never punish the manks to the same extent as us if the roles were reversed,this dignified silence has bitten us on the arse but it's never too late to fight back.

He still retained his class throughout that but it's clear to see how much he's hurting.

They would never punish the manks to the same extent as us if the roles were reversed,this dignified silence has bitten us on the arse but it's never too late to fight back.

Ally is a well respected bloke all over the U.K. people see it and love him for it. We are lucky right now to have him as a spokesman and manager in these troubled times. That might just be our ace right now.

Guest Bombaybadboy
Ally is a well respected bloke all over the U.K. people see it and love him for it. We are lucky right now to have him as a spokesman and manager in these troubled times. That might just be our ace right now.

Definitely,I've criticised tactics,line-ups etc this season but only one man could have dealt with this situation as good as Ally and it's the man he replaced.

Definitely,I've criticised tactics,line-ups etc this season but only one man could have dealt with this situation as good as Ally and it's the man he replaced.
.....yeah he's just a normal human being.

You know what? It doesn't take much to be like that...There is a saying 'Celtic Minded' I have my own idea of what that means, and I'll say that some of the playing staff at the piggery are not 'buying' into it. That's why they failed in their treble, just my opinion btw.

I hope Ally puts out an under 17 team against the BHEASTS

If the majority of the first team squad would accept that as a way for the club to protest and get behind it, then it would be a proper GIRUY to them no matter who wins the game. A lot of fans might be disgruntled by Ally fielding a weakened team right enough, but that's another issue.

If the majority of the first team squad would accept that as a way for the club to protest and get behind it, then it would be a proper GIRUY to them no matter who wins the game. A lot of fans might be disgruntled by Ally fielding a weakened team right enough, but that's another issue.
I too agree that would be a mind blower for the young guys, but hold a minute - we could lose.

I too agree that would be a mind blower for the young guys, but hold a minute - we could lose.

There's a very good chance that we would lose, but we could also win. :D

Moot point anyway because Ally won't field an U17 team against that mob. No chance.