Rangers in the 3rd Div

IF (big IF...) the Gers take the option, and apply for the 3rd div, would any of the titles won on the way back up count towards the 54 already won???

They way I see it, the actual league has changed on occasion, but the count still increases. The only factor that has remained constant (i believe) has been the fact that these titles have been in the top tier. However, the record is for "Domestic League Championships"......

IF (big IF...) the Gers take the option, and apply for the 3rd div, would any of the titles won on the way back up count towards the 54 already won???

They way I see it, the actual league has changed on occasion, but the count still increases. The only factor that has remained constant (i believe) has been the fact that these titles have been in the top tier. However, the record is for "Domestic League Championships"......

If folk want to look at it that way, they will. The Rangers have never been outside the top division, and if at all possible, that's the way it should remain. McCoist was pandering to the fans yesterday instead of being rational.

Pandering? McCoist was almightily annoyed at the SFA and IMHO was threatening that the club may actually do this and thus get the SFA and the SPL in all sorts of trouble.

It's not up to McCoist to make those decisions, and he should keep his trap shut instead of causing more alarm at such a volatile time for the club.

It's not up to McCoist to make those decisions, and he should keep his trap shut instead of causing more alarm at such a volatile time for the club.

So, at the present time, who is best placed within Rangers to make those decisions???? We have no Board of Directors, and are being run day-to-day by accountants from Engerland....

I see no settled future for us under the SFA.

The sustained attack upon our Club has been relentless now for some time and it is only picking up momentum.

Notwithstanding the SFA's pursuit of the destruction of the Club, the leniency shown to our rivals has become embarrassingly obvious.

Even when our Admins are closing in on a buyer, they suddenly announce something which has major impact on that process.

Even Billy McNeil is now expecting our demise will let his club achieve at least another niar!! (should the SPL last that long).

He may be a rambling old fool but it's interesting to hear what the "family" have in store for us. Not least showing how venomous his "type" are, but also showing just how disrespectful they are, not only to us, but to all the other Clubs in the SPL. Does anyone expect this to change in the foreseeable future ?

Everywhere we look at the game's governing bodies in Scotland, we see people in place to ensure we are shamelessly treated...again.

We can NEVER trust the governing authorities of Scottish Football again, but if anyone here disagrees please convince me that I'm wrong.

This is exactly the time to give the SFA/SPL both barrels and let them now any more carve ups and we will be off and so will most of their sponsors and TV deals at the same time.

The sustained attack upon our Club has been relentless now for some time and it is only picking up momentum.

Notwithstanding the SFA's pursuit of the destruction of the Club, the leniency shown to our rivals has become embarrassingly obvious.

Even when our Admins are closing in on a buyer, they suddenly announce something which has major impact on that process.

Even Billy McNeil is now expecting our demise will let his club achieve at least another niar!! (should the SPL last that long).

He may be a rambling old fool but it's interesting to hear what the "family" have in store for us. Not least showing how venomous his "type" are, but also showing just how disrespectful they are, not only to us, but to all the other Clubs in the SPL. Does anyone expect this to change in the foreseeable future ?

Everywhere we look at the game's governing bodies in Scotland, we see people in place to ensure we are shamelessly treated...again.

We can NEVER trust the governing authorities of Scottish Football again, but if anyone here disagrees please convince me that I'm wrong.

That stupid mob haven't clued on to the fact that with us gone they have no voting buddy to keep the rest in line and it will be a carve up at their expense this time.

This is exactly the time to give the SFA/SPL both barrels and let them now any more carve ups and we will be off and so will most of their sponsors and TV deals at the same time.

So we are potless, have no owners, have players ready to leave at the end of next month and have a transfer embargo in place(subject to appeal).

How are we going to be better off playing in the 3rd division?

If there's a big conspiracy against us, why wouldn't the SFL be involved in it?

We would still be playing under the auspices of the SFA in the 3rd division.

Where will we go if we get to win Division 1? Refuse promotion and just stay there for eternity?