Rangers in the 3rd Div

If there's a big conspiracy against us, why wouldn't the SFL be involved in it?

We would still be playing under the auspices of the SFA in the 3rd division.

Where will we go if we get to win Division 1? Refuse promotion and just stay there for eternity?

Are you suggesting the SFA have acted with total honesty and integrity in our situation? I never took you as being so naive.

Having said so, it's just an opinion I hold along with many, many others after weighing up the facts of the matter.

Anyway, where did I say anything about playing under the auspices of the SFA ?

Get your head out of your arse and suggest something positive, instead of shooting down every one else's opinions.

I'm not saying at all that we deserve it.

I'm saying they are the rules and we (our club) broke them, hence we (and our club) were punished.

The point I was trying to get to was that the rules need looking at. That should be our focus.

Div 3 would at best produce change over a long period of time as well as damaging the club massively.

A more co-operative stance with the SFA would IMO produce change quicker.

Are you suggesting the SFA have acted with total honesty and integrity in our situation? I never took you as being so naive.

Having said so, it's just an opinion I hold along with many, many others after weighing up the facts of the matter.

Anyway, where did I say anything about playing under the auspices of the SFA ?

Get your head out of your arse and suggest something positive, instead of shooting down every one else's opinions.

I've already said that we should take whatever punishment we end up with, build the team and the club and return to winning the league. If that's not positive, nothing I say ever will be.

Rangers have never been about self-pity in all the years I've been going, so I'll be fucked if I'm going to sign up to it now. You can of course make your own choice.

I'm not saying at all that we deserve it.

I'm saying they are the rules and we (our club) broke them, hence we (and our club) were punished.

The point I was trying to get to was that the rules need looking at. That should be our focus.

Div 3 would at best produce change over a long period of time as well as damaging the club massively.

A more co-operative stance with the SFA would IMO produce change quicker.

The rules were agreed upon by all SFA members last year. Nothing has changed in between times as has been suggested, although that's not to say that they couldn't be improved upon.

Whether we like it or not, Whyte was Rangers, and has you've stated, rules were broken and puishments were, and should be, meted out.

I've already said that we should take whatever punishment we end up with, build the team and the club and return to winning the league. If that's not positive, nothing I say ever will be.

Rangers have never been about self-pity in all the years I've been going, so I'll be fucked if I'm going to sign up to it now. You can of course make your own choice.

It's the timing of the punishment and the severity aimed at the club and not the owner, this seems to be the sticking point with some Whyte isn't Rangers Football Club he owns it yes but not one employee of Rangers have done anything to break the rules. The SFA have just threw it all in one bag and handed out fines willy nilly.

As for the self-pity away and throw shit at yourself I've not spoke to one Rangers fan wallowing in self-pity, up to our eyes in injustice and unfairness yes crying out for a level playing field you better believe it.

Whyte was Rangers give me peace so if your boss breaks the rules without your knowledge you should get done to that's some world you live CJ

Where do you draw the line with any punishments? Only allowed to play wearing 1 boot for example!! Got to play wearing blindfolds maybe.

You appear more than happy with the way the SFA/SPL are punishing us, when do you think it might stop? This season, next year...when?

What other Clubs have they treated in this way?

While this is happening to us, even the English FA have tried to help Pompey in the way our own FA had tried in the past to help Scottish Clubs in times of crisis.

I believe we are in an intolerable situation which is growing worse on a daily basis. Never mind the past, at the moment we have no future and no matter what route the Club goes, in Scotland, it faces oblivion.

You will quite gladly start again in Division 3 with no new players, very little revenue to pay existing players, unable to afford to open Ibrox for Home games (or maybe only opening 1 stand) etc. etc etc. How long do you think Rangers FC will last?

I still can't get my head round the fact that the Club is being punished in these ways when all the trouble was caused by mis-management by the owners.

In any other business those people would be prosecuted by the law. The workers in those businesses would be encouraged to keep going, probably with Government assistance or new investors. The Government would not be trying to shut it down, unlike the SFA are doing to us!

If it were possible, we should try to negotiate re-location from Scottish Football.

Where do you draw the line with any punishments? Only allowed to play wearing 1 boot for example!! Got to play wearing blindfolds maybe.

You appear more than happy with the way the SFA/SPL are punishing us, when do you think it might stop? This season, next year...when?

What other Clubs have they treated in this way?

While this is happening to us, even the English FA have tried to help Pompey in the way our own FA had tried in the past to help Scottish Clubs in times of crisis.

I believe we are in an intolerable situation which is growing worse on a daily basis. Never mind the past, at the moment we have no future and no matter what route the Club goes, in Scotland, it faces oblivion.

You will quite gladly start again in Division 3 with no new players, very little revenue to pay existing players, unable to afford to open Ibrox for Home games (or maybe only opening 1 stand) etc. etc etc. How long do you think Rangers FC will last?

I still can't get my head round the fact that the Club is being punished in these ways when all the trouble was caused by mis-management by the owners.

In any other business those people would be prosecuted by the law. The workers in those businesses would be encouraged to keep going, probably with Government assistance or new investors. The Government would not be trying to shut it down, unlike the SFA are doing to us!

If it were possible, we should try to negotiate re-location from Scottish Football.

Why are Rangers suing Collyer Bristow whilst saying that out of all their employees, only Withey was guilty of any wrongdoing?

Why are Rangers suing Collyer Bristow whilst saying that out of all their employees, only Withey was guilty of any wrongdoing?

OK...I'll raise you!

If you slip on a banana in Tescos, why don't you sue the banana ?

Does Withey own Collyer Bristow or does Collyer Bristow "own" Withey therefore responsible for his actions.

OK...I'll raise you!

If you slip on a banana in Tescos, why don't you sue the banana ?

Does Withey own Collyer Bristow or does Collyer Bristow "own" Withey therefore responsible for his actions.

Kinda the same as Only going after CW instead of going after Rangers :D

Kinda the same as Only going after CW instead of going after Rangers :D

Not really mate.

Tesco own the banana, you are a customer, Tesco has a duty of care towards your safety within their store.

Collyer Bristow owned/employed Whitey, CW was the customer, Collyer Bristow has a duty of care towards its customers.

Although I think it is all fishy & CW is the crook, I think that him & Withey carefully planned this from the start & employed an administration company that would do exactly this (sue the company).