Has the Offensive behaviour at football Bill been scrapped already?

I didn't see much "humerous banter" in placards of gravestones saying "rot in hell" on them.

I don't think we should get too upset about such strong humour. Yes, its hurtful and not particularly nice but football grounds have never been places to go if you don't like your feelings hurt.

The problem is (and has always been lately) the lack of balance in both the reporting by the media and the actions of the authorities.

Right you, get to the back of the class......

ROFL. Darker shade of grey?

Look I'm not offended in the outraged sense, I'm offended at their use of banners they have no fucking right to use, without being astoundingly hypocritical. Lets be honest, most people will look at the banners and know. They look like fools. These are the people with their bloodstained poppy banners. If I need a lesson on morals it will not be coming from them.

Certainly looks like some sort of initiation gun. Some have suggested an umbrella but can't see many GB members worrying about rain yesterday.

-100 ultra points.

Yes I can see why it looks like an umbrella, but it's the tip that makes it look more like a gun. Plus last I checked, that is not the proper way to hold an umbrella. Honestly, do people learn anything these days? :P

Looks like a gun to me. As for "allowing" it into the ground, i doubt very much that the person walked in holding it in hos hand. It would've been sneaked in under someone's trousers. It's the stewards who search fans, the police are there to assist them.

Looks like a gun to me. As for "allowing" it into the ground, i doubt very much that the person walked in holding it in hos hand. It would've been sneaked in under someone's trousers. It's the stewards who search fans, the police are there to assist them.

The Green Brigade sneak in all sorts time after time. Their 4 horse pro-IRA message would have been approved by Match Commander.